• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Vger20192019

1. V

Post [Guides]Downgrade from android 11 to 10

If Motorola unlock page show "Your device does not qualify for bootloader unlocking",that means you need give up. By the way if you just downgrade to 10 with official ROM,you just do it!No need unlock phone(in my experience with downgrade huawei P10)
  2. V

Post [Guides]Downgrade from android 11 to 10

check you already turn on OEM unlocking in Developer options
  3. V

Post [Guide] Root Motorola with Magisk (UnLocked Bootloader)(Non-TWRP method)

@sd_shadow My devices is edge xt2063-2 (USA,5G brand N71),It’s can't connect to chinatelecom(5G band N78) But xt2603-3(Europe)ROM include N78 band Can I flash XT2063-3 EU ROM on mydevices just by fastboot mode? Or Just need modify some .img files
  4. V

Post [Utility] MotoFlashPro

本人亲测降级成功 https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guides-downgrade-from-android-11-to-10.4328713/
  5. V

Thread [Guides]Downgrade from android 11 to 10

Part1:Unlock Bootlaoder step1: download and install Rescue and Smart Assistant Tool https://www.motorola.com/us/rescue-and-smart-assistant/p step2: download and install USB drivers...
  6. V

Post HISuite Proxy ( Huawei Phones' Updater & Soft-Brick Fixer )

Can I downgrade P10 from 9.0 rollback to 7.0 by this tool? Because P10 8.0 firmware get new function:“GPU tubro” DOWNGRADE PAST GPU TURBO FIRMWARE! I will get a fancy brick if I do
  7. V

Post PSA: Don't downgrade from latest firmware versions (GPU Turbo)

Can I downgrade P10 from 9.0 rollback to 7.0 by this tool: HISuite Proxy ( Huawei Phones' Updater & Soft-Brick Fixer )?
  8. V

Thread How can I downgrade P10 VTR-AL00 to Nougat B217 (from Oreo B372 GPU Turbo)

PLS Help! I alreday rollbacked my p10 to B327 from 9.0 by HiSuite And then the thread PSA: Don't downgrade from latest firmware versions (GPU Turbo) Scared me before proceed to rollbacke again The fancy brick will be approached if I didn't stop downgrade my phone immediately and thanks for the...
  9. V

Thread How can I downgrade P10 VTR-AL00 to Nougat B217 (from Oreo B372 GPU Turbo)

PLS Help! I alreday rollbacked my p10 to B327 from 9.0 by HiSuite And then the thread PSA: Don't downgrade from latest firmware versions (GPU Turbo) Scared me before proceed to rollbacke again The fancy brick will be approached if I didn't stop downgrade my phone immediately and thanks for the...