1. V

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][natrium][11] LineageOS 18.1

Looks like we will get official LineageOS 18 soon
  2. V

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][NIGHTLIES] LineageOS 17.1

Mod Edit : Content Removed.
  3. V

erfanoabdi Is there any news on LineageOS 18? Seeing some development on gerrit: https://review.lineageos.org/q/project:LineageOS%252Fandroid_device_xiaomi_sdm660-common+status:open
  4. V

Post [Discontinued] [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0 - Xiaomi Mi 8

for me, probably the feature that I missed the most is privacy guard in 16.0 which unfortunately could not be ported to 17.1 and beyond
  5. V

erfanoabdi can you update the build fingerprint because the current one (based on 10.3.6.0) is outdated and will fail safetynet unless it is updated to xiaomi/lavender/lavender:9/PKQ1.180904.001/V11.0.5.0.PFGMIXM:user/release-keys Now users can just flash magisk to pass safetynet whereas...
  6. V

are you facing any random reboots in the latest builds?
  7. V

are there minimum firmware requirements that are required to flash this build? or will just flashing the latest global stable (currently on 10.2.4.0 firmware) suffice? also, does twrp/lineage recovery currently support flashing android 11 based roms?
  8. V

Post [ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL][M7-ALL] LineageOS 17.1 [STABLE]

tarkzim Is there any reason why I cannot record IR codes using the anymote app as the HTC One M7 has the capability to record IR codes, this is what the app shows currently:
  9. V

erfanoabdi does this rom and kernel support f2fs?
  10. V

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10][lavender] LineageOS 17.1

AmulyaX You might want to change the thread title to official or start a new thread for the official lineage 17.1 for lavender
  11. V

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10][lavender] LineageOS 17.1

Looks like we will get our first official builds tomorrow, assuming the build server does not fail again
  12. V

Post [ROM][11][lavender] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

official lineageos 17.1 builds are coming
  13. V

Post [ROM][11][lavender] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

letsmakecakes After upgrading from the April 7 to April 12th build, the FM radio app freezes and eventually crashes after a period time. Video of fm radio app freezing: https://streamable.com/gs924m adb logcat: 04-13 00:05:20.297 769 769 I [email protected]: type=1400 audit(0.0:24018): avc...
  14. V

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 - Xiaomi Mi 8

Pretty sure this is the official LineageOS build site: https://buildkite.com/lineageos/android
  15. V

Thread How to flash Android 11 GSI on mi 8 (dipper)?

Does anyone have the complete steps to flash the Android 11 GSI? This article just gives me bootloops on my mi 8 when flashing the android 11 GSI.