• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Vicky khan

1. Vicky khan

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][tb8703f/x/r/n] LineageOS 17.1 for Lenovo TAB 3 8 plus P8

How's the performance and battery life of this rom, anyone?
  2. Vicky khan

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0][tb8703f/x/r/n] LineageOS 15.1 for Lenovo TAB 3 8 plus P8

Hey there wanted to ask which rom did you switch to? I'm currently using LOS 16 and it's a bit laggy for me plus drains battery alot with gaming. :crying:
  3. Vicky khan

Post ASK ANYTHING >>{{Noob friendly}}

Anyone knows how to update Sony Xperia A docomo SO-04E from stock to lollipop 5.1.1? I hope someone would help me out.
  4. Vicky khan

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.2][tb8703f/x/r/n] LineageOS 14.1 for Lenovo TAB 3 8 plus P8

Hello hope you'll be fine. Wanted to ask about the battery life and performance of LOS 14.1 as I'm running LOS 16 currently and it drains battery alot with gaming (PUBG mostly). Want your opinion on stability, battery and performance. Will switch to Los 14.1 then :rolleyes:
  5. Vicky khan

Post DOCOMO XPERIA A (Japanese ZR, aka SO-04E) - UPDATED ROOT AND CUSTOM ROM TUTORIAL

Hello hope you're doing well! I have Sony Xperia A Docomo (S0-04e) Japanese and I know it's stupid to ask today but how can I update it to lollipop 5.1.1? Its currently running stock rom jellybean. :rolleyes: Best regards.
  6. Vicky khan

Post [ROM][9.0][TB8703F/X/R/N] Pixel Experience [AOSP/CAF][2019/09/05]

I'm currently using LOS 16.0 in my tb-8703f but its a bit laggy for me and battery drains alot faster with online games . Is CrDroid better choice or pixel experience rom for gaming in terms of performance and battery. :rolleyes:
  7. Vicky khan

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0][tb8703f/x/r/n] LineageOS 16.0 for Lenovo TAB 3 8 plus P8

I just flashed the rom, so far everything's good except the camera app *capture button* slightly misplaced & battery with normal usage is best for me but with pubg it drains alot faster (hope I'd sort this out somehow). WiFi is working fine for me no disconnection for now. Using...
  8. Vicky khan

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0][tb8703f/x/r/n] LineageOS 15.1 for Lenovo TAB 3 8 plus P8

Hi there! Hope you'll be fine. Just wanted to know how can I get all of these you've mentioned in LOS 16? Magisk/Viper/Dolby/Xposed
  9. Vicky khan

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0][tb8703f/x/r/n] LineageOS 16.0 for Lenovo TAB 3 8 plus P8

This rom is not for your device. It's for Lenovo Tab 3 8 Plus (TB-8703F/X/R/N) or Lenovo P8 Tablet.
  10. Vicky khan

Thankyou for responding! I read somewhere that it has wifi disconnection issue for sometime & I'm really concerned about it since I use it for online gaming. Have you faced the same issue? :confused: And is it the best rom available out of the rest or is there any others out there more stable...
  11. Vicky khan

Hey guys hope everyone's doing well! I wanted to know if I can use this lineage 16 as my daily driver? I mean is it stable enough for my daily tasks. And what about the WiFi disconnection issue. I use it mostly for Games (PUBG) , YouTube and Reading. CURRENTLY USING STOCK ROM. I hope someone...
  12. Vicky khan

Post [ROM][9.0][TB8703F/X/R/N] Pixel Experience [AOSP/CAF][2019/09/05]

Can i use this rom as my daily driver? I mostly play games and watch YouTube with this tablet? Any major known issues with the final build? :confused: Btw Thanks for your work :fingers-crossed:
  13. Vicky khan

Post Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus (aka TB-8704F/X)

Hey guys. I own Lenovo tab 3 8 plus (TB-8703F) and there are ads popping out everywhere when I open playstore or chrome etc? How to get rid of this?