• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by vincenzo697

1. vincenzo697

Post [ROM][10.0.0][m7 m7vzw m7spr] Android Ice Cold Project 15.0 [Official WEEKLYS]

Great work buddy. Thanks for supporting our device. only issue i have is when i flash magisk the device bootloops. i tried using the canary and the 20.4 stable. Latest build with gapps nano arm 10.0 20200509
  2. vincenzo697

Post [ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL][M7-ALL] LineageOS 17.1 [STABLE]

Great work buddy. One question, how I can activate the double tap to wake?
  3. vincenzo697

Post [PORT] Modded Google Camera with HDR+, Night Sight and etc.

Hello from me too and thanks for the great work. Owner of Pocophone. I have a funny story to tell you that happened to me yesterday. I have your latest version installed and as I was working yesterday ( cabinet maker) my workmate ( owner of pixel3 ) was installing a vanity and the bathroom was a...
  4. vincenzo697

Post Chromebook Acer C720P getting Google Play Store with Chrome OS 65+ recovery from USB.

ATB and fydeos dont boot on my Chromebook pixel 2013. Only cloudready. That's with stock firmware. So either I need to figure out how to transform cloudready to chromeos or try mrchromebox full ROM and see if ATB or fydeos boot
  5. vincenzo697

Post Chromebook Acer C720P getting Google Play Store with Chrome OS 65+ recovery from USB.

And you can boot chrome OS after? Because on his website he says you cant
  6. vincenzo697

What you choose when flashed mrchromebox script? Full ROM?
  7. vincenzo697

Have you tried Eve v72 or the Eve Dev v74? I am asking because I have the Chromebook pixel 2013 and I want to try updating from v69 Eve+Caroline but I don't think Eve Dev v74 works for me
  8. vincenzo697

Post BSG Google Camera port - 7.4.104 (June 18)

Because one of the guys said that it works and he was happier with this version.
  9. vincenzo697

Post BSG Google Camera port - 7.4.104 (June 18)

Hello, I have a problem with my gallery on urnyx 05 v4.1. when I try to open the photo gallery from the app it gets stuck and closes the app. Any fix?
  10. vincenzo697

Post [2020-01-27] ®FDE.AI - Ultimate Android Optimizer

When you release new version do I have to uninstall the old one and flash the new one (magisk) or is it OK to do it straight away? Thanks for your great work. Currently using it on my HTC 10 running lineage os 16.0 and it is flying..
  11. vincenzo697

Post M7+M7vzw+M7spr AICP-14.0-P9.0 UNOFFICIAL BUILDS

Last but not least
  12. vincenzo697

Post M7+M7vzw+M7spr AICP-14.0-P9.0 UNOFFICIAL BUILDS

Sorry buddy. We are excited about pie!!!