Recent content by -Vinne2-

1. V

Post [APP][v2.8][20/03]NiceLock - Good Lock 2020 Launcher [w/ Update Notifications]

I can't help you. Everything went straight fine for me 🤷‍♂️
  2. V

Thread Question Is there a place which shows next alarm?

Is there a place (in notification drawer, on lockscreen) where user can see the time of the nearest alarm? On my Xperia XZ1c it was both on the lockscreen and notification drawer. No I can't see anything, even any preference in settings to turn it on. Am I blind? Or should I use a 3rd party app...
  3. V

Post [APP][v2.8][20/03]NiceLock - Good Lock 2020 Launcher [w/ Update Notifications]

The changelog in the first post doesn't note dates (only apk versions), the changelog in the apk doesn't note versions (only dates), and both seem to be out-of-date, looking at the date and number of the last version in the Google Play Store.
  4. V

Thank you for this app! It's great to know there are Samsung tweaks. How can one know there's a new module available? Will there be any notification? Is there any changelog?
  5. V

Post Android 11 issue: shrinking homescreen icons

On the same device? I assume you don't have any solution, otherwise you'd have written… 🤔
  6. V

Thread Android 11 issue: shrinking homescreen icons

My smartphone (Oppo Reno4 Pro 5G) with Android 11 has an issue - while touching icons on homescreen they get shrinked and dark. Sometimes on next touch they return to normal, sometimes not – sometimes I have to long-touch them. Has anybody experienced that? I think it's OS-related, rather than...
  7. V

Thread Oppo Reno4 Pro 5G issue - shrinking homescreen icons

My smartphone Oppo Reno4 Pro 5G with Android 11 has an issue - while touching icons on homescreen they get shrinked and dark. Sometimes on next touch they return to normal, sometimes not – sometimes I have to long-touch them. Is it a known issue? What is the cause? Is it device-related or...
  8. V

Post Black Theme Android/Apps

Thank you very much! :)
  9. V

Post Black Theme Android/Apps

Thank you for sharing your knowledge! That is really helpful. I'd like to ask for more info, e.g. you meant those themes↓? • Swift Black (Play Store says Z3C is not compatible :( ) • InversionUI • Dark Material (Play Store says Z3C is not compatible :( ) Have you tried AospUI Black od AospUI Dark?
  10. V

Post [BOOTANIMATION] Z3C BIOS boot animation v3.1 [MM]

I suppose everyone's phone boots in different time. For example my device boots about 30s longer than the bootanimation lasts (≈40s). Maybe mine is cluttered? Who knows. How long do your, guys, Z3C phones boot?
  11. V

Post Recovery & Root for MM .575 & .291 LB

Yeah, I had those drivers. I wasted um-teen hours! Just to find out I have to connect my phone as MIDI (and not MTP/MSC/charging)… Who would've thought, huh? :( Finally done! Thank you anyway!*\o/
  12. V

Post Recovery & Root for MM .575 & .291 LB

Hi, I am very excited to use your root method, but I get stuck on install.bat: * server not running * * daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 * * daemon started successfully * I have really no idea what I'm doing wrong. I flashed the 575 kernel (how can I check this on phone?). I...
  13. V

Post Titanium Backup: "Batch backup interrupted: insufficient free storage space"

For Android 5+ / Marshmallow (I bolded the extract of the solution): Thanks guys! Hitted the thanks button :D