Recent content by ViNOK16Bit

1. ViNOK16Bit

Post 24.09 - OREO ViperU 2.3.0 STABLE | 2.33.401.19 Tweaks | HUB | OTA

Sorry for bad English lot of tweaks no work when they work?!?! Kidding mate. Thanks for this!!
  2. ViNOK16Bit

Post [THEME][Dec 10th] Official ViperOne Theme Thread [Inverted themes/Light themes]

To get rid of a theme you will need to reflash the ROM (no full wipe) and then flash another theme you want.
  3. ViNOK16Bit

Post [THEME] [28th Oct 2017] Official ViperU11 Theme Thread

I understand your decision mate. Bad customer experience pushed me away from other brands in the past. Unfortunately I cannot take over the maintenance of this theme. My life got very busy with work and getting more involved with my music business. I got a new family member coming up as well...
  4. ViNOK16Bit

Post [COLLECTION] HTCU U11 – RUU/Firmware/Recovery/OTA/Backups

Can someone add a Combined NoWipe zip to the spreadsheet please? Thanks!
  5. ViNOK16Bit

Post [THEME] [28th Oct 2017] Official ViperU11 Theme Thread

Visit the web frontend for VenomHUB here Manage your account: Change your username, avatar and password View and manage your devices: You can view the attached devices to your account and detach them from your account if needed Add own content: You can even add own content...
  6. ViNOK16Bit

Working on a Multicam_addon for ViperDark. It will be an addon because I'm lazy ;)
  7. ViNOK16Bit

Works here with viper dark 1.2.0 on dual sim Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
  8. ViNOK16Bit

Post [THEME][MULTICAM Black]02/04/2015[ViperOneM8]Add-on25/01/2016

Unfortunately it doesn't work on the latest ROM. My time is very limited lately so I can't update anytime soon. First have to finish my house and my band recordings..
  9. ViNOK16Bit

Post [THEME][15th June 17] Official Viper10 Theme Thread [ViperDark + more]

Basil3 is working on it. New base so takes more time.
  10. ViNOK16Bit

Post [THEME][21/06/15] Official ViperOneM9 Theme Thread [ViperDark + more]

I did not make this Statusbar theme. Someone in the HTC 10 thread did. Maybe have a look over there ;)
  11. ViNOK16Bit

Post [THEME][21/06/15] Official ViperOneM9 Theme Thread [ViperDark + more]

Can you try this please https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cwg6x1pimgbet6/venom.systemui.theme.sense_8_eqs.apk?dl=0
  12. ViNOK16Bit

Post [THEME][15th June 17] Official Viper10 Theme Thread [ViperDark + more]

Yeah that happens sometimes in aroma, but I also didn't see any problems with the theme