Recent content by Vintage144

1. V

Post backup not working

for those of you who bought a NEXUS phone and you are just using it like a standard carrier thingy , put it back up for sale on ebay or craigslist and let some one who wants to learn have fun!! Trust me if your stock , havent done a thing , get with the program people , take a risk and have some...
  2. V

Post backup not working

it helps if you slant correctly ? \ instead of / and not drink whiskey while your having fun!
  3. V

Post backup not working

im trying to re install the factory image , ive gotten back to the lil android , but it wont get me back to "factory reset"
  4. V

Post backup not working

or is there a factory .zip that i can try n flash , im not sure if i can do that anyway
  5. V

Thread backup not working

my last backup and my original backup (like in the thread) niether are working , so now i dont have anything , i do have twrp , but how do i get a factory reset ? through fastboot ? how do i know what image to take? theres about ten images in the google site?i will follow the directions of...
  6. V

Post Systemless vs System root

i couldve drinking a beer too , but i did in fact read tons on the issue , but asking the source is a whole easier, because many people have had the same questions , look ive been here awhile, ive read and read and read , if it doesnt answer my question then thats when i ask!
  7. V

Post Nexus 6P Special Edition not turning on

Sounds more like the Special Edition is the one that doesnt work , stick with the normal version
  8. V

Post Systemless vs System root

So basically systemless doesnt write or modify to the /system partition Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
  9. V

Thread Systemless vs System root

Whats the difference , ive always had system root , but i dont know what the difference is besides what it says, what systemless offer you that system doesnt offer Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
  10. V

Post [ROM][6P][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

I appreciate the help dont wanna bomb this thread , but im a little confused with "system" and "system less" , can you explain this or lead to another thread that can , the. Nexus js a learning device for .e even though ive been doing this for years. Is Pure considered N or Marshmellow? Sent...
  11. V

Post [ROM][6P][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

What kernel seems to work best with Pure? Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
  12. V

Post Stock Rom or Custom Rom?

I know , but it just wouldnt be any fun , would it? Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
  13. V

Thread Vendor Images?

I dont recall flashing these with my one+one , what are these and why do I need them? so if im flashing a new rom i need to first :. Flash Rom zip Flash GApps zip...
  14. V

Post Stock Rom or Custom Rom?

For me its a bit misleading, my P6 has unlocked bl, root ,custom recovery (trwp) and currently on stock to get my fill of the style. Im sure Ill be going to the other side relatively quick , also , XDA has about 10,000 more users these days as well , and about 75% of them dont know a Nexus from...
  15. V

Thread Video causes extreme heat

I rarely watch videos on my phone , however while watching a short clip it became extremely hot , is there any settings i need to do to get this under control or are there build props i can change to stop this? Thanks in Advance Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app