• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by vintologi

1. V

Post [OFFICIAL] [ROM] [Development temporarily suspended] Lighthouse LG V20

I cannot find any way to change the order of the software buttons. Am I missing some setting somewhere?
  2. V

One issue with lighthouse/lineage is that the second screen area isn't being utilized particularly well. It's just black in landscape mode when it could be used for notification area or software buttons.
  3. V

I found a solution to the issue with google play not working. I just wiped the phone and installed the vanilla version of lighthouse without google apps. Unfortunatily no browser or app-store was included to i had to download F-droid to my computer and then transfer it to the phone. I...
  4. V

I was able to install it via the liniage os recovery (wasn't able to re-install TWRP) I did the mistake of choosing the version with google apps, i am not able to use the play store due to "authentication required" (which i havn't found any way to fix). I guess i should just install the...
  5. V

That makes sense. I was able to install LineageOS after installing their recovery (for vs995). I guess i could also install Lighthouse via the same method but i should probably switch back to TWRP anyway.
  6. V

I tried installing the VS995 rom on my F800L but i got an error: E: unknown command [log] Updater process ended with error: 1 I have unlocked the bootloader and installed superSU, still on android 7.0