Recent content by vip57

1. V

Post Themes / Apps / Mods Poco launcher 4.0 (Game changer)

do you know why the icons are like that after updating?
  2. V

Post Question safe update rooted to miui 13

yes it's safe i did it
  3. V

Thread Question safe update rooted to miui 13

it is safe to update from miui 12 to miui 13 rooted via twrp? only i need to remove password and disable magisk modules and wipe cache then flash the zip file?
  4. V

Post [Superseded] Crossflash US Unlocked Pie to your Bootloader Unlocked V40

you fixed my phone from dead thanksssssssssssssssssss
  5. V

Post Development ArrowOS 12.1 [android-12L | 12.1.0] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL]

noob here please i flashed arrowos recovery but there is no option to flash zip file why
  6. V

Post There is something wrong with my phone lg v40

This is reverse charging Check the cable
  7. V

Thread Help before buying mi 10 ultra

I'm planning to buy mi 10 ultra But I'm afraid that the phone is made for China That the phone will not connect to lte because of the missing 20 band Any idea?
  8. V

Post Blocked by region

https://www.xda-developers.com/xiaomi-blocking-devices-export-regulations/amp/
  9. V

Post [ROM]-[23.07.20]-Havoc-OS-3.7-[10.0.0_r40]-[Official]

links for magisk modules? i can't find it and on xda it's for oreo does it work on this version?
  10. V

Post [HELP THREAD] Ask ANY Question. Noob Friendly.

my mom have alcatel A3 10 inch 9026x i searched all the web for a firmware it is impossible to find it why ?? any help to a link for a firmware or workaround
  11. V

Post First time Oneplus owner. Got 3t.

yeah use lineage OS but if you are new try oxygenos experience it is great but when you get bored install lineage :D and always backup files my first problem was with encryption of device always got damaged when installing ROMs then i disabled it
  12. V

Post Low Light Test - OnePlus Camera 3.4 vs Google Camera 7.2

thanks but parrot release doesn't have configs for oneplus 3t what config file did you use