Recent content by vip57

1. V

Post [ROM]-[23.07.20]-Havoc-OS-3.7-[10.0.0_r40]-[Official]

links for magisk modules? i can't find it and on xda it's for oreo does it work on this version?
  2. V

Post [HELP THREAD] Ask ANY Question. Noob Friendly.

my mom have alcatel A3 10 inch 9026x i searched all the web for a firmware it is impossible to find it why ?? any help to a link for a firmware or workaround
  3. V

Post First time Oneplus owner. Got 3t.

yeah use lineage OS but if you are new try oxygenos experience it is great but when you get bored install lineage :D and always backup files my first problem was with encryption of device always got damaged when installing ROMs then i disabled it
  4. V

Post Low Light Test - OnePlus Camera 3.4 vs Google Camera 7.2

thanks but parrot release doesn't have configs for oneplus 3t what config file did you use
  5. V

Post Question regarding oreo vs pie

what do you mean? pie is slower than oreo or the opposite I'm on pie it is great
  6. V

Post Camera replacement: where to buy?

i was aiming with the pic on the auto focus problem but it's your choice good luck
  7. V

you are right this is weird but there was more buyers before and many reviews on the same link i don't know what happened and the price was 9$ not 16$ maybe the seller made some mistake you can see i will attach an example for the camera it is working perfectly till now more than 1 year bought
  8. V

it's working maybe you need to download aliexpress app see attachment pic
  9. V

Post Pro 512GB 12GB exclusive edition Snapdragon 855 plus

off topic question can you send me the link where you bought it
  10. V

Post P30 Pro 50X ZOOM vs Mate 30 Pro 30X zoom

it it not a downgroad it is an upgrade from mate 20 pro but we can't compare mate series with P series because p30 pro is a photography based phone maybe with p40 pro we will see and upgrade with the zoom
  11. V

the review from your link tells that the camera works but the quality is not the same from the original but the link that i bought it from has the same quality of the original in my opinon it's your choice at last
  12. V

perfectly running smooth!! no autofocus problem at all every camera option works great go and buy it if you have problems