Recent content by vivekb

1. vivekb

Post Discussion: Honor 6X- Android 8.0/ Oreo update

Bro follow Shashank's guide.. you can easily install Oreo. Very much noob friendly. Using it for last some days .. No issues.. it's super fluid. ---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ---------- Bricking?.. it's not going to brick the device. Method is...
  2. vivekb

Post Update BLN-L22C675 from EMUI 5.X.X to EMUI 8.0 (with VOLTE)- Noob Friendly

Thank you very much for such a detailed guide.. successfully installed Oreo on my Device ? Just wanted to mention that faced issue with existing process when it ask to boot in TWRP recovery... It was booting to stock recovery only. So disconnected mobile, switched on , flash TWRP seperately...
  3. vivekb

Oh my god...looks freaking.. desperately waiting for it:o[COLOR="Silver"]
  4. vivekb

great news... really waiting for the global release..:o
  5. vivekb

Then it will be cool:)
  6. vivekb

It's default functionality of nought, they must have just optimized it nothing else:) ---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ---------- Do you think, without dual camera at front, is it possible to get good portrait mode photo??, any way can hope list of...
  7. vivekb

Post [ROM][Unofficial][5.1.1] CyanogenMod 12.1

with 18/02 built, are you able to address issue in 17/02 built ... in call and out call bug ... some time it goes silent :(
  8. vivekb

Post [ROM][Unofficial][5.1.1] CyanogenMod 12.1

ISSUE I am on 17 / 02 build and facing one problem ... while getting some call mobile speaker goes mute and after restart work smoothly ... any solution because restart is not only solution I restarted my mobile 5 - 6 time from morning
  9. vivekb

Post This is an OEM product of Coolpad F2

YU GUYS WILL ACCESSORIES ... you din't have to go to TAOBAO
  10. vivekb

Post [Q]Is Micromax YUreka the low range Flagship Killer?

some one is promising good services and so let's hope for the best ...
  11. vivekb

Post [Announcement] Launch of YU - A mobile brand by Micromax with Cyanogen OS.

Hey bro are you Arnav G from YU forum ?
  12. vivekb

Post [ROM][5.0][UNOFFICIAL][Aries] AOSP 5.0 by Ivan

root works... please follow process correctly ...
  13. vivekb

Post [ROM][KK][4.4] FIUI beta 1.3.0 for Mi2/S

Any one tried this? Trying to download.. but not able to do the same
  14. vivekb

Post *** New Device Forum Requests ***

For Honor 6 please Request for forum for Honor 6