Recent content by vivimilan

1. V

Post Help!

Hello everyone! My problem still exist i try yesterday to install the rom with odin but not sucesfull i had these on the phone AP: A515FXXU4DUB1 CP: A515FXXU4DUAE CSC: A515F0JM4DUAE I don't know what is the problem my phone freeze and restart radomly ... happy if someone can halp me
  2. V

Post Help!

Last rom with android 11 or the last android 10?
  3. V

Post Help!

Yes it work, thank you Adrgmez... But the problem still exist i try format cache only .. but is the same again restart.. my samsung again restart.. :(
  4. V

Thread Help!

Hello everyone! I have a SGH A51 before 4 days i have update it on android 11 But today i had one problem , the phone only restart and i don;t know what is the problem.. i have try to enter on recovery mode but it can't someone can give me one solution thank you very much PS: sorry for...
  5. V

Thread Help!

Hello everyone! I have a SGH A51 i had 3 day update to androit 11 but today i have one problem,.,, my phone get only restarting i don't have done nothing i don't know what is the problem.. i can't enter on recovery mode with power buton and volume + one help ?? ps : sorry for my bad english
  6. V

Post redmi note 4x MTK update help please !

No is only android M. 6
  7. V

Post [6.0.1][Nikel] LineageOS 13 02/05/2017

I can flash other rom for example aosp but this cant. I make and factory reset but nothing
  8. V

I have this problem. I make wipe and install the rom again but the same problem.
  9. V

Thank you for hard work. I can't install this rom. I have coface recovery.
  10. V

Post [cofface]RedMi Note 4 AOSP ROM

I get the problem is my trw recovery now everything working good.
  11. V

Sorry for my question! I have one problem. I can't install this rom i wos on last epic rom 7.3.9 and i want to install this rom but i can't . I wipe data, system cache and install the aosp rom but when i make rebot system just rebot on "android" and again and again and again. i don't know what...
  12. V

Sorry for my question.. do i need to install the version 1 first?