Recent content by VivisClone

1. V

Post ROM ❯ PIXEL 5 ❯ OFFICIAL ❯ ProtonAOSP 11

You can get them from the github linked in OP to be more specific
  2. V

Post [RECOVERY] TWRP 3.5.0_10-0 - TeamWin Recovery Project [REDFIN] [TESTING]

There is no flashing of it. You would just boot in to it via fastboot boot *twrpimgfile.img
  3. V

Just wanted to check, do I need to re root after dirty flashing via web install
  4. V

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][redfin] LineageOS 18.1

Has to do with the way phones with the a/b slots work. If you don't it doesn't finish the install proper
  5. V

Post [RECOVERY] TWRP 3.5.0_10-0 - TeamWin Recovery Project [REDFIN] [TESTING]

Was able to boot to it on the pixel 5. Look forward to the progress! Thanks!
  6. V

" Optional GApps: MindTheGapps or opengapps nano " Literally copied from op. Most of your questions are answered by reading the op. Use either the mind the gapps. Or the specifically mentioned open gapps nano
  7. V

Adb sideload the linked gapps in op where it says flash addons
  8. V

I haven't seen anywhere to opt to delete it or the like. I just Unlock BL then follow the instructions in OP using the web installer. Haven't lost my eSim across 5 flashes of it, 4 flashes of LOS, and 2 Return to stocks. So anecdotally, shouldn't be an issue.
  9. V

for eSIM I found that as long as you do GAPPS it will work, as for messages and apps, the easy way is to make sure you do a google backup, then restore it from that. GPay is working out of box on the unit, if you need root and want it to pass you might need to do the universal safety fix. If...
  10. V

Sorry, what do you mean by dsds? I'm on tmobile using 5g. Also, can we dirty flash, or does it need a clean flash
  11. V

To specify, I have a phone purchased from Google Directly, and am using on Tmobile.
  12. V

Following instructions in OP, Using ADB Sideload
  13. V

T-mobile here, haven't had any issues
  14. V

Has anyone been able to install the Stock OpenGAPPS package? I want to use the google apps rather than aosp by default.
  15. V

hmmmm, that's what I did and when I try to use the google dialer I can't block numbers, it keeps crashing. Are you able to block numbers?