• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by vladone97

1. V

Post Bliss OS (x86) for PC's - 12.x/14.x Development - Beta Builds

I'm running Bliss-OS-Merkaba-v12.6-android_x86_64-OFFICIAL-202005041401_k-k5.6.2-si-yling-rmi_m-10.0.8-ax86_ld-2.4.100-ax86-ma_dg-_dh-_mg-_gms_cros-hd_cros-wv.iso on a One Mix 1S and I can't run any games. They all crash on startup. It seems like Bliss OS is acting as if the "Enable native...
  2. V

Post FydeOS with full Google sync and without using a FydeOs account

I run FydeOS from USB, so I'm stuck on 7.2, but I might be able to help you. What exactly happens when you try to use the Open GApps installer?
  3. V

On versions of FydeOS past 7.2 the method for installing Play Store described here doesn't work anymore. If you're on 8.21, you have to download the Open GApps installer from the Fyde web store and use that, but it will only work if the OS is installed to the internal drive. If you want to run...
  4. V

Thread [FydeOS] Full functionality of a hard disk installation when running from USB?

I'm running FydeOS from a USB flash drive. I really don't want to install it to the hard drive because I want to keep the space for Windows. Is there any way to get all the features of FydeOS when running it from USB, such as OTA updates and OpenGApps?
  5. V

Post [Fydeos] How to install playstore and android apps ?

Version 8.21 came out and it has an option to flash OpenGApps. It only works when FydeOS is installed to the hard drive, though.
  6. V

You don't need FydeOS for that. You can do it on Chrome OS. There's this Android app called CrossOver, designed specifically for Chromebooks, which allows you to install and run 32-bit Windows programs on Chrome OS. It was taken off the Play Store, but you can find it on third party sources...
  7. V

Post [GUIDE][PROJECT CROISSANT] Installing official Chrome OS on any device (PC/PC-like)

Has anyone managed to get this to work on the One Mix 1S? And if yes, can you tell me which Chromium image and recovery image you used? Because none of the combinations I've tried so far have worked.
  8. V

I'm running FydeOS 7.2 off of a flash drive and I don't have a Fyde account. Does anyone know how I can update to the latest version without losing my data? If I go into settings and check for updates, it says I'm on the latest version.
  9. V

Thread Lost 0.53 GB of internal storage after reflashing

I had some issues with my Galaxy S8 and I had to reflash the firmware, then TWRP, then Magisk. But there's a problem: I lost some storage space. Before that, my total internal storage space was 53.96 GB, and now it's just 53.53 GB. There's also a preload partition in TWRP's Wipe menu that wasn't...
  10. V

https://download.fydeos.io/FydeOS_PC_v7.2-stable.img.xz
  11. V

Sorry, I can't help you then. I found out that starting with 8.0 there have been problems with Android support and the Play Store, so I just stayed on 7.2 because that was a deal breaker for me.
  12. V

What exactly happens when you try to open the Android installer? Are you on a version of FydeOS above 7.2?
  13. V

Uncomment the two lines for the FydeOS account and reboot. It will still let you log in once using the account data stored on the device. Log in, use the Android installer and let it run until it opens the Android settings. Then recomment the lines about the FydeOS account, reboot and log in...
  14. V

No, it doesn't work that way. Normally you have to enable Android via the included installer (the one that either has a Chinese name or is called "Android") with the fydeos account lines uncommented, then comment the lines, reboot to log in with a Google account, and then the Play Store will...
  15. V

Reactivating the FydeOS account didn't help (although it might be because there's no actual FydeOS account on the device), so I tried to start from scratch. Adding a Google account works, but there's another problem: the Play Store no longer works. Here are the steps I took: 1. I went into guest...