Recent content by vogonpoetlaureate

1. vogonpoetlaureate

Post Screen cracks easily?

I was so excited to finally own my first flagship phone, when I found I needed to get it replaced due to a problem with the light sensor. Sorted out the exchange with O2 (UK) and then left the phone charging on the magnetic dock. A couple of hours later, when I go to take it off the charger to...
  2. vogonpoetlaureate

Post The official ETA thread

Wow, so much mad! If you feel so inclined to cite the rules at every infraction, be my guest. Myself, I prefer to use humour, because these forums can so easily get spammed with rageposting and a little levity never hurt anyone. And anyway, this is not about rules. This is about respect...
  3. vogonpoetlaureate

Thread The official ETA thread

I thought I'd consolidate all the info on the Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) of upcoming ROM releases. If you ever want to know when a certain ROM or feature is expected to be released, you can check here for the most accurate and up-to-date release schedule. ROMs Name of ROM | Expected...
  4. vogonpoetlaureate

Post I need use S-OFF And SuperCID

musician_it you should ask how soon it will be ready. I hear that helps a lot.
  5. vogonpoetlaureate

Post [Guide] Basic Skin creation for Sense 4

Nice one! Added to Index.
  6. vogonpoetlaureate

Post Sad State of Development

There's a serious point to this post, which is that there are people who are making attacks against devs, criticising people's efforts while having made no contributions themselves, and generally going against the spirit of XDA (that is to foster a community of people committed to learning and...
  7. vogonpoetlaureate

Thread Sad State of Development

Dear Yasir, Atis112, Prototype-U, ckpv5, MaartenXDA, xpirt, The Android Manual and fellow devs, I have downloaded all your ROMs and installed them faithfully on my phone. However I must express my utter disappointment that these ROMs aren't running Key Lime Pie. Why are you so lazy? Also, my...
  8. vogonpoetlaureate

Post [STOPPED][ROM][4.2.2]Unofficial CyanogenMod-10.1 alpha #2[07/07/2013]

Nice one Atis112! Added to Index.
  9. vogonpoetlaureate

Post [INDEX] HTC Desire X (protou) - Everything Desire X is here! [21/11/2013]

Shows how much I know about MIUI. Thanks.
  10. vogonpoetlaureate

Ah, indeed. Thanks for that. Fixed.
  11. vogonpoetlaureate

Index updated. Yell at me if I missed something.
  12. vogonpoetlaureate

Yeah, I've been away on holiday. Will be catching up with the threads and updating the Index this weekend.
  13. vogonpoetlaureate

Yeah, updates will happen later this evening.