Recent content by voidz777

1. voidz777

Post [ROM] Unofficial AOSiP DerpFest

This is a test build. Gapps included. Selinux:permissive Not working: drm,data encryption,wifi display, wi-fi hotspot,volte Unconfirmed:call After trying this, you will revert to los oreo. The days of my pain begin again. AOSiP-11-Ravioli-angler-20210227-2310.zip Fixed to work wifi...
  2. voidz777

Post [Kernel][10.04.2021][4.9.265] Kirisakura_R 3.0.6 for Pixel 3/XL aka Bluecross

Hi, kernel dev. Thank you for your great work.:) I'm the device maintainer for rr-q on an old device 5 years ago. I'm unofficially developing rr-q with my wife crosshatch, but I can't see FPS. With these two commits, our crosshatch can display FPS. I tried to build your kernel curl: (6) Could...
  3. voidz777

Post [10.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v8.x [angler]

Added a nostalgic function. The presets are almost the same, but I don't think it's bad(I only use balance ...). Of course, it also supports Qs tiles, so you can easily switch profiles.Thanks to frap129 for his great work, which is also the kernel name I use.
  4. voidz777

I'm worried about the angler's encryption and decryption, so the rom I build isn't encrypted. I'm sorry, but if you need encryption, please use another rom.:) Tapatalk を使用して私の ONEPLUS A6003 から送信
  5. voidz777

Thank you for reporting. I was able to confirm the problem you pointed out. It seems that only one of the live display and the night light can be used. To tell the truth, I like night lights that can be scheduled. Right now I'm testing the night light. If there is no problem, I may change...
  6. voidz777

I'm tired today so I'm only here.
  7. voidz777

Thread [10.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v8.x [angler]

Resurrection Remix Q /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before...
  8. voidz777

Post Installation of RROS-Q-8.5.* results in 'failed to mount /vendor (no such device)'

I'm sorry for being unfriendly. I'm lazy. Most android10rom for angler cannot be flashed without using this twrp. If you want to switch back to pie rom, use the official twrp. Then your latest post is on the nexus6 shamu thread. Everyone makes a mistake because the terminal names are very...
  9. voidz777

Post [ROM][Official][8.1.0][Hammerhead] Resurrection Remix Oreo v.6.x.x

This is test. Only try if you are interested. My system size is 1.5G. I have confirmed the startup using opengapps pico. I would like to thank Enes Sastim, Sashko Petkov, z3DD3r and other great developers who have contributed to the development of hammerhead. Enjoy the weekend.:)...
  10. voidz777

Post [9.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v7.0.2 [angler]

I'm very happy you were pleased by that. :) But dirac still doesn't work...
  11. voidz777

This is the first build. Use TWRP for 10. gapps is included. It's still hot like hell. https://get.resurrectionremix.com/?dir=ten/angler
  12. voidz777

He is a nice guy whose unfortunately angler has recently become a brick. For the time being, I play with rr-q preferentially. When that is done I may restart evox.:)
  13. voidz777

I added xiaomi parts, so I added dirac which I was a little worried about. I'm not sure if my old ears are bad, or my $8 headphones are bad, or my lack of skills, but I can't verify it works. By the way, my second device is note7 lavender, but I don't know if that device is still working. I...