• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by volcano619

1. volcano619

Post Development [ROM][BETA] ArrowOS [Android 12][sweet]

Yes same here, not able to download
  2. volcano619

Post [ROM][STOCK][FASTBOOT][OP8P] Stock Fastboot ROMs for OnePlus 8 Pro

Where can I find the latest fastboot ?? I tried looking into the OnePlus Website
  3. volcano619

Post [ROM][STOCK][FASTBOOT][OP8P] Stock Fastboot ROMs for OnePlus 8 Pro

I'm on Pixel Experience latest, how can I revert back to stock, I'm unable to do with the above method
  4. volcano619

Post [ROM][11][OnePlus8Pro] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Does anyone know how to revert to the stock ROM from this, i tried this https://www.thecustomdroid.com/oneplus-8-pro-oxygenos-restoration-guide/ but it gets stuck on <waiting for device> after it boots in stock recovery
  5. volcano619

Post OnePlus 8 Pro India Thread

You won't even notice this in day to day life , it's still a great device imo
  6. volcano619

Post Purchase from India?

They saved a lot on the 5G certifications that's why it's a lot cheaper here, we are not even close to thinking about 5G right now, so they did a good strategy, include just one band for publicity..
  7. volcano619

Yea got it from Amazon, it has like a very light green tint in the top right corner, when the brightness is at like 20-30 percent, and also again a really brownish tint on the center, but this one happens rarely, and sometimes you might not get these when you try to do it again I don't link one...
  8. volcano619

I think mine has some display issues, it's not always but it's there and it's not significant, I wonder if I should return this and get a new one , because it's really like a worst case when you can notice it
  9. volcano619

Post [ROM][10.0][raphael] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/11/20]

I'm on the latest EU Rom, I have a Raphaelin, so do I need to flash any firmware,or should I just download the ROM and flash it ??
  10. volcano619

Post [ROM][Developer] MIUI 11 xiaomi.eu

Can anyone confirm this ??
  11. volcano619

Post Redmi K20 Pro [MIUI 11 11.0.5.0 | 10.4.6.0 | 12.1.16 ,Unlock Bootloader,TWRP,ROOT]

What's the process to install Android Q on Indian Variant ?? I don't think I can directly flash the Global Stable Q after unlock bootloader...please any help would be appreciated
  12. volcano619

Post (Last Beta) Poco F1 Miui 10 9.6.27 Global Beta Update – Download Link

I can see a quality called as high for downloads ?
  13. volcano619

Post (Last Beta) Poco F1 Miui 10 9.6.27 Global Beta Update – Download Link

Has anyone been able to stream Netflix HD on the current nightly ??
  14. volcano619

Post [ROM][X00TD][9.0][PixysOS][2.4][OFFICIAL]

I'm getting a ZIP Treble Compatibility Error,, anyone know what that error is??