• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by vsrkmurthy

1. V

Post [MOD][Xposed][LP/MM/N/O/P] Unlimited CallLog

Hi, I have been using Redmi SD phones eversince their launch of Redmi 1S in India around 5 years back. For unlimited Call Log, it is the best device I have ever used. To be more clear my phone, right now had a call log history of around 38K (you heard correctly, it is 38823 entries as of this...
  2. V

Post [Tool] RedMI Note 4 EDL Mode W/O removing Back panel or W/O using Deep flash Cable

Redmi Note 4 SD, 4/64EDL Mode Nothing happened bro.. My phone still shows the fastbbot bunny and did not enter edl mode. I am on miui9.0.5.0 USB debugging enabled in dev.opt.. also.
  3. V

Thread Redmi note 4, 64gb rom

Hi Team, I have the mentioned device with me and it had a problem of not turning ON the screen once turned off.. The exact problem is. The set normally turns on and able to use by keeping the screen always ON. by selecting Settings---->Lock Screen---> timer has been set to NEVER. If once we...
  4. V

Thread Whatsapp

I have changed my phone and I have taken the backup of my whatsapp data also and stored it on to my PC. Now I have the only 2files that were stored by name: msgstore-2017-10-17.1.db.crypt12 msgstore.db.crypt12 Both files are of the same size,(about 77MB) and is only text data. Now when I...
  5. V

Post [HOW TO] Fixing a hardbricked Yuphoria (lettuce) using an external SD card

Give me your contact number to discuss this further
  6. V

YU5010 hard or soft bricked That's what I am saying Tito.. In Device manager also nothing is shown. Without SD card.. See I am attaching the screenshot of QFIL and also Device Manager For qfil, this is the log data FLATBUILDPATH:H:\Compressed\SW_T86519A1_V011_M21_MP_MMX_CM_YU5010_signed_qfil...
  7. V

YU5010 hard or soft bricked Dear Mr Titokhan, I bought yu5010 on olx when the seller said that it is soft-bricked. It shows qdloader9008 when connected to PC As per your guidance, I did download the image file as mentioned by you, wrote it to a 16gb memory card using disk image loader and when...
  8. V

Thread Redmi 2 Prime charging issue

My redmi 2 prime showing as Reverse Charging. I enclose the image please suggest. Stela so far I have talen 1. Changed the CC flex 2. Changed the strip feom flex tp main board Reqiest your attenrion on the steps I have already taken. See the image. The usb adopter not connected to the...
  9. V

Post Flashing problem with bootloader

Command is olay bro.. issue is my tab is not even switching on but recognized by PC when connected. Any possibility to get back my tab??
  10. V

Post Zuk z1-no network fix

Zuk z1 network issues At last I came to understand that my device is in CDMA mode. the ROM installed is "Lenovo Zuk Z1 Android 5.1 Snapdragon 801 Firmware 160224 191240" Can anyone suggest me how to convert from CDMA to GSM mode ? Otherwise, is there any patch file for conversion of CDMA to...
  11. V

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][Z00L/Z00T][7.1.2] Resurrection Remix N

i have flashed it on my ZE550KL, Zoold.. Unable to see VOLTE .. can anybody plesae help how to enable it ?
  12. V

Thread TWRP Backup file for ZUK Z1

Friends, I am in need of working (both sims and without Airplane mode error) stock rom back up file for my ZUK Z1 mobile. If any of you found it anywhere of if you have the handset, please arrange to send me the link to download (better if it is google docs link)
  13. V

Post Zuk z1-no network fix

This patch did not work for me. Always my phone's Airplane Mode is ON and not turning Off, I have flashed 9/10 ROMs so far, be it Stock, CM,AOSP, NuclearRom, AOSP etc but did notwork out With every ROM, I used to flash "Lenovo Zuk Z1 Network Fix" zip file.. No use at all.
  14. V

Thread Airplane mode on ZUK Z1

Surprisingly there are many a developer on this extra-ordinary forum and none of them are able to find a solution or create a patch for Lenovo ZUK Z1 mobile?? My problem is: Tilll now I was under impression that the aeroplane mode in OFF only but not getting the signals. Casually,even without...