Recent content by ##W4TCH0UT##

1. ##W4TCH0UT##

Post [ROM][MM/6.0.1][UNOFFICIAL] DirtyUnicorns [DIRTY DEEDS/v10.3][oneplus3]

Right..... Closing this thread, and will continue development only once I get my hands on the device.
  2. ##W4TCH0UT##

Yeah, porting AOSP ROM's is difficult. Oops made a mistake, uploading new build.
  3. ##W4TCH0UT##

That build is supposed to fix all issues, try it if you can.
  4. ##W4TCH0UT##

Thanks for testing. Good to know that the com.android.phone error went away. Now remaining issues, I'll have to see. And a logcat would certainly help Regards
  5. ##W4TCH0UT##

Uploaded new version with possible fixes again. Please test it out. Cheers!
  6. ##W4TCH0UT##

Can you get me a logcat, just search on Google, you'll find it.
  7. ##W4TCH0UT##

Uploaded new version. * Disabled dual sim Please flash and check if same error occurs. Cheers
  8. ##W4TCH0UT##

Umm, can someone flash without gapps and see if the issue persists?
  9. ##W4TCH0UT##

I think I really need some logs to fix this at this point. Can somebody please grab me a logcat when the error happens? You can grab it using 'adb pull logcat' from a pc