Recent content by waco2hot33

1. waco2hot33

Post Zerolemon for LGV20

It's getting closer !! Can't wait
  2. waco2hot33

Post lg v20 which launcher should we have stock?

So when I go to change launchers I only see 4.0 home with separate app drawer
  3. waco2hot33

Thread lg v20 which launcher should we have stock?

On the lg v20 ..Are we supposed to have the UX 4.0 or UX 5.0 launcher stocked out of the box ...?
  4. waco2hot33

Post Update!! World's First V20 & G5 Themes: Another New Theme Added, 5 Total!!!

Can't wait for this one yeeeessss!! Looking good
  5. waco2hot33

Post Tempered Glass Screen Protectors

Yes I love it one downside is but maybe I'm just that OCDish, it hold fingerprints pretty good I'm constantly wiping my screen I keep a clean cloth with me all day I mean that's with any glass screen protector for the most part with me ...theres pics of it on my phone a few post back check it...
  6. waco2hot33

Post Glass Screen Protectors, Are there any good ones?

Have you checked in the Tempered Glass thread already made ? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3467278 Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
  7. waco2hot33

Yes its both sensors and camera cut outs I can see both in the pic ..but yes it is Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
  8. waco2hot33

First of all I've made comments cause I've been ask questions so I responded and the question your asking I've already answered at post #142 if you just read a little more but I'll answer you again yes it's slightly curved at top and bottom Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. waco2hot33

So far so good still holding up .... I think this is our best solution as of right now until something else comes available... Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
  10. waco2hot33

Sorry I'm a barber a little busy right now ill post the bottom later for ya Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
  11. waco2hot33

Pics without the case are one page back under user name ( mobilecutzzfa ) sorry for the confusion Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
  12. waco2hot33

Post Credit card reader

I'm a barber and I use the clovergo merchant card reader from Bank of America all day long with my v20 ....I have Paypal and square also I'll try both of those today and report back if there successful .... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. waco2hot33

Touch is very good doesn't miss a beat ...so far hasnt lifted up yet on the corners looks very good on the phone , nice & clear and fingerprints wipe right off with a nice glass cloth Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
  14. waco2hot33

Wooow!! What are we gonna do about this we should get a collection up and get our own screen protector made for our lg v20 ???????????? lol