• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Wahoux

1. W

Post General [SHARED][ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1

Battery life is really good, 20% better compared to stock Global MIUI. Also really smooth and very responsive even in 60Hz, i don't even need to enable 120Hz. The only big issue for me is that there is no "raise to wake the display" feature, i have to push the power button and then use...
  2. W

Post Development [ROM][11.0][Beta] DerpFest R for Mi 11 [UNOFFICIAL][VENUS]

Hi, How to go back to stock MIUI ? Tried to flash fastboot rom but it doesn't boot, always enter in fastboot mode instead.
  3. W

How to go back to stock rom? tried to flash latest global fastboot, but it doesn't boot, it always enter in fastboot mode
  4. W

Anyone got a good gcam + config ? I can't find one, they all freeze or they are awful
  5. W

Why SELinux is disabled ? I can enable it ?
  6. W

After a few hours of use, seems very promising ! I tried to install Gcam but it freezes like on MIUI. Also, haptics on keyboard is a bit worse than on MIUI.
  7. W

Hi, So, fingerprint sensor works ? No Bluetooth audio/call issue ? Thank you
  8. W

Post General Share your battery life

Battery life getting worse and worse everyday... Just 60hz FHD+, never goes under 15% before charging as it's bad for battery health. Dark mode, dark wallpaper... Accubattery estimated battery capacity : 3767 mah, lmao. Not a surprised when i see how hot it get when charging.
  9. W

Post Question Find x3 pro vs mi 11

Becareful, battery life is bad on MI 11, it has the worst battery life compared to others 888 powered smartphones
  10. W

Post General Share your battery life

DXO Mark: Trash battery life, the worst SD888 smartphone. Well done Xiaomi. https://www.dxomark.com/xiaomi-mi-11-battery-review-impressive-wireless-charging/
  11. W

Post General Avoid the Xiaomi Mi 11

12. W

Post Question Couple of questions pre buying

I would recommend the OnePlus 9 Pro, the Mi 11 has AWFUL battery life.
  13. W

Post How To Guide [ROM][MIUI][venus] Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI 11

if you disable dark mode for this app, that should fix the issue Long press dark mode icon, more settings, then disable dark mode for this app
  14. W

Post Question Strange clicks

it's normal, the camera has OIS, so if you shake your smartphone you will hear the camera moving inside his "shell". also, the lens of the camera make some click noise when focusing but it don't think this is a defect.
  15. W

Post General Mi 11 Global V12.5.3.0

Thanks for sharing ! Do you have the link for RKBEUXM ?