Recent content by WalleO

1. W

Post Make the double click home button launch google now

No home2 shortcut does not work. i want to be able to set double click home button to voice search (google now) that app does not allow that
  2. W

Thread Make the double click home button launch google now

So i got the new leaked sprint Jelly Beans on my S3 and i wanted to know if you could launch the google now thru the home button. right now it launches S voice which sucks real back. i already removed it with titanium backup but now it reverts to google voice dialer. anyone got info on this
  3. W

Post PRL 25015 released.....just sayin'

I dont get it, my PRL is still 24006 after several several attempts of updating my PRL... what gives?
  4. W

Post [FIRMWARE][S-OFF] Jewel Firmware Collection - Latest: 3.17.651.4 OTA

Is it still posible to S-OFF with lazypanda if you've already installed the deoxed ota rom? i didnt to the official OTA. I installed a rooted deoxed without the radios then installed the radios seperately. i still want to install the firmware package which includes the PRI 2.45.003. when i try...
  5. W

Post [FIRMWARE][S-OFF] Jewel Firmware Collection - Latest: 3.17.651.4 OTA

i installed the Jewel Radio Collection posted by captain and my PRI is still 2.28_003. I installed thru recovery. isnt the new version supposed to be 2.45_003?
  6. W

Post Google I/O discussion thread

I for one im VERY DISAPPOINTED they didnt show the one feature i've been waiting soo long for. i've been reading rumors and articles online of how google wants to compete with apple when it comes to the gaming arena so they were going to release their own native GAME CENTER platform for...
  7. W

Thread Keeping Stock music player with widget from playerpro

I really love the stock music player that comes with the evo lte but since i run go launcher as my launcher i dont have access to its widget. is there a way to hack the playerpro 4X2 widget to control the stock player? i would really love that cause i think playerpro has got the best music...
  8. W

Post [Mod]Volume rocker longpress to skip tracks

I tried it and it DOESNT work in pandora, but it does work on any of my music player apps like playpro and google music. what version of pandora do you have that it works on?
  9. W

Post Share Your Evo Screen Shots and Setup!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z4ozq4rjatc5xgk/2012-06-17%2022.36.54.png https://www.dropbox.com/s/n23j8ken0xr2uc1/2012-06-17%2022.37.01.png
  10. W

Post [ROM][3.22.13][3.44]Stock w Goodies|Sense 5 Icons|Wallpapers|Sounds|Battery & More

Can you please post a link to the fix thread?
  11. W

Post [ROM][3.22.13][3.44]Stock w Goodies|Sense 5 Icons|Wallpapers|Sounds|Battery & More

Im very unhappy i flashed this rom without knowing it breaks your google wallet. I dont think flex had it in the OP till recently, and if he did, he didnt have it ON TOP of the OP IN FULL CAPS like it deserves to be. i know i didnt see it. and now your google wallet is broken forever. there's no...
  12. W

Flex you have not addressed the google wallet issue. i think everyone needs to know that flashing this wrong breaks your google wallet. on another note, can you please point me in the right direction to get mik's quicksettings. thank you
  13. W

my question is do i wipe system, cache and dalvik cache or just the cache in TWRP to do this install
  14. W

im coming off a deodex stock rom, what do i need to wipe to install this rom for the first time? i'll like to keep all my installed apps. is there a way i can do that?
  15. W

Post All H.O.E. (HTC One EVO) mods by RunAndHide

thanks for the wonderful work. Wondered if you can include the quick settings mod to your work. so that you can drag down the menu with wifi, bluetooth, gps etc in one swipe. thanks