Recent content by warata

1. warata

Post Q&A, tips, info Roll-up (Joying) FYT SC9853i

Thank you for the answer. I understand your feelings and situation. I also spent a lot of money and time on the Chinese android unit. But I can't go back to a conventional unit that I can't see on YouTube while driving.:LOL:
  2. warata

Post Q&A, tips, info Roll-up (Joying) FYT SC9853i

Hi Surfer, This is a request from me. Is it possible to add a double tap option like the MTCE unit to the FYT HW OneKey app?
  3. warata

Post New Joying Android 10 UIS7862 Octacore 1.8GHz (4GB RAM, 64GB flash)

Thank you for your interesting reply. I have already purchased more than 10 JOYING products since 2016, and all of the past ones were delivered promptly by DHL, but this time it was delivered slowly by EMS over 20 days. I feel that something in JOYING has changed recently. I don't want to...
  4. warata

I recently purchased a 10-inch model, but I can't sign in to the Play Store. What I did; 1 Clear cache and storage 2 Play Store update by side loading 3 Factory reset 4 Contact JOYING (no response) Anyone who knows a solution to this problem?
  5. warata

I previously said that it wouldn't work for this "Delay Power Off When ACC Off", but this feature is alive. The UI always turns off, but I've confirmed that the settings are actually saved. However, you can only select up to 5 minutes.
  6. warata

Thank you, I know what you mean. I received a reply from the Joying factory store for the first time in 5 days and suggested replacing the display. It seems that they are also looking here.
  7. warata

Yes, I have already asked JOYING about the recurrence of screen problems and the patch has stopped working. JOYING tells me to take a video every time. However, even though I was having the same trouble as last year, I refused because there was no reason to take a new video again, and the Joying...
  8. warata

My 7682 has a hardware problem and the touchscreen becomes unresponsive on a regular basis and I need to reset the touchscreen to fix it. Joying provided a small patch to reset the touchscreen for this issue last year, but this patch doesn't work with the new firmware. Joying didn't provide a...
  9. warata

I have the same experience as you with the PX5-FYT unit I once owned. After all it was solved by taking the antenna power from ACC.
  10. warata

As you say, the Google Assistant was silent (at least it was working) after installing magisk. So I removed magisk and the unit never booted again. And I did a third firmware flash this week. But this time I added this syntax to the config file. ro.sf.lcd_density=240 I was able to adjust the...
  11. warata

Getting a 4PDA account was very hard, but the root method was easy. Anyway, thanks to that, I was finally able to change the dpi. I remembered, So was Owince K6 (9853i) also a magisk method.
  12. warata

I heard that the traditional root method works, so I tried the @Copycat228 idea procedure, but it couldn't make a wi-fi adb connection with 7862. setprop persist.adb.tcp.port 5555 setprop sys.rkadb.root 1
  13. warata

BTW the font size setting has also been removed from this ROM. Has anyone succeeded in resizing the font without root?
  14. warata

Thank you. I'm not going to do that mod, but the JOYING 7682 has a big capacitor in it that has some electricity left. I don't know what it helps.