Recent content by WaseemAlkurdi

1. W

Post Samsung Galaxy FRP Unlock Thread!

mvikrant97 Hi! Can I send you a direct message?
  2. W

Post Poco x2

You're posting in a forum for a tool that was abandoned nearly six years ago?! Don't expect people to do your research for you - just search "root poco x2" on Google and you'll see how to do it.
  3. W

Post Treble support on the Google Pixel XL

TWRP 3.4.0.0 is only good because it brings decryption support - there's also a fork of 3.3.0.0 by NZedPred on the regular Pixel forum (but the port is built for the XL too) which brings the best of both worlds, 3.4.0.0 decryption and 3.2.3.1 stability. The small system partition is a known...
  4. W

Post [CLOSED]Deleted

Is USB debugging strictly necessary for this? Could it be done on a phone that is bootlooping?
  5. W

Post Charger port broken forgot pin can't get data of phone. How can I do this

Can't you just repair the port? You will have to root and install TWRP to do this .. which of course can't be done without a working charge port. It's like a $10 replacement, but totally worth it if the data is very important to you.
  6. W

Post [HOW-TO] Building TWRP from source with goodies

It's not "temporary" vs. "permanent", it's the fact that the boot partition is too small to fit any modern TWRP's ramdisk. The solution is for TWRP to lose some weight.
  7. W

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [05-2020] [marlin] BlissRoms Q [12.7] [Q] 10.0.0

Thanks for letting me know .. I've updated the link! :good:
  8. W

Hi! - The embms issue is a SELinux issue as detailed in the first post. See the workaround there. - I've now started pushing official builds! :D - The gesture issue is a Lawnchair issue. The latest builds now have Trebuchet. Anything else, feel free to reply here! (make sure you quote me so I...
  9. W

It's Lawnchair. Bliss ROMs are moving away from that, and my upcoming official builds will replace it with Trebuchet.
  10. W

Fixed the link ... all my downloads are now on one consolidated page, whose link is in the OP!
  11. W

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [sailfish/marlin] [05-2020] BlissRoms Q [12.7] [Q] 10.0.0

This has been reported a lot now. Can you clean flash the non-Gapps build and report back either way? Thanks for letting me know!
  12. W

Post Can't build LineageOS project file

Why are you making things very complicated? Just use a front-end for Git ... even GitHub itself works :D And forget the code ... you want to follow the changes, the commits themselves, reading the commit messages. You'd be better off making an overlay or a Magisk module. It isn't trivial for a...
  13. W

Post Can't build LineageOS project file

What in God's name are you doing? :eek: First, if by "IDE" you mean Android Studio, then you're doing it wrong. Second, you obviously haven't specified your target: $ lunch lineage_marlin $ lunch lineage_sailfish That should do ;) Fourth, you follow the code by tracking commit history (i.e...
  14. W

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [sailfish/marlin] [05-2020] BlissRoms Q [12.7] [Q] 10.0.0

Afwan! :angel: Been a while, so I thought I'd step up and do it :D
  15. W

Thread [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [sailfish/marlin] [05-2020] BlissRoms Q [12.7] [Q] 10.0.0

Team Bliss is pleased to present to you BlissRoms based on Android 10 Our focus is to bring the Open Source community a quality OS that can run on all your devices as a daily driver, syncing your apps + settings + customizations across all platforms you run Bliss on. Bliss ROMs comes with a...