Recent content by wassim79

1. W

Post Android 11/beta only for N9860 (Snapdragon)

Same to me and it's really annoying
  2. W

Any one lost the 5G after the upgrade ? I was getting 5G but no more now 😡🤬
  3. W

I've received the update today finally Android 11
  4. W

Post No more native call recorder for Note 20 Ultra 5G?

Hello guys Try ACRPhone it works with me on my Note 20 ultra N9860 , it's super clean recording
  5. W

This is what Samsung HK responded to my query about the update (In regards to your inquiry, we are sorry that we do not have accurate date of the update you mentioned, we will pass your opinion to our relevant party, and hope that there will be an update for your device as soon as possible)...
  6. W

I'm afraid that we will not get the update as long as we are not in HK, I've read an article about this, the only way is manual update ! !
  7. W

Post IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING NOTIFICATIONS on your Chinese NEX S, do this

I'm not receiving notification for most of apps when I'm using 4/5G, notifications work perfect when WIFI is on, any solution please !!!
  8. W

Post Getting 5G/VoLTE working on SM-N9860 (HK Note 20 Ultra 5G)

Thanks for your quick response Can you pls let me know from where you bought the Phone? ---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ---------- I've tried the same using my S8+ but it's not working Is it only for Note 20 Ultra SD?
  9. W

Post Getting 5G/VoLTE working on SM-N9860 (HK Note 20 Ultra 5G)

So glad it work in UAE, i would be so grateful if you will share specific videos which can help all the beginners like me to know how to do what you have done, I'm going to buy the phone after I get sure that I'm capable of doing that changes Please let me know from where you bought the phone
  10. W

Post [ NEX 3 ] Official Stock ROM Collection

I received the update to Android 10 today It's not a huge change, but look like the phone is stable
  11. W

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ---------- [/COLOR] Recovery in Chinese, i dont understand ? Anyone can help
  12. W

Why i did not yet received the update? Noting that i just received the Google Security Package for March ?