Recent content by wbs_perso

1. W

Thread Has anyone found a fix for Google Recorder's transcript not showing up on OnePlus devices?

I've been searching all over the internet for a way to make Google Recorder's transcript work after an audio recording has been made but haven't found anything, it also seems like the latest post about this issue was in 2021 while most of them were in 2019. I've read that the fact that...
  2. W

Post Is there a way to divert -or spoof- a device's microphone input as internal audio? (e.g. Get internal audio as if it was getting picked up by the mic)

I know that my device can capture internal audio with the integrated Screen Recorder app at least. But what I'm searching for is a way to use that internal audio capability of my device to act as if it was a microphone stream since most of the apps that I found to either transcribe or...
  3. W

Post How can I create a home shortcut to specific "app pages" or "activities"? (e.g.: shortcut to YouTube's "Time watched" page of the app)

I'm actually using this app, but unfortunately YouTube's "Time watched" doesn't appear as an activity somehow.
  4. W

Post How can I create a home shortcut to specific "app pages" or "activities"? (e.g.: shortcut to YouTube's "Time watched" page of the app)

Well this could work but unfortunately the "Time watched" screen seems to only be available in the YouTube app even though it's "based on the watch history across YouTube products" as it says: Here you can see that when accessing YouTube through Chrome the "Time watched" page is missing...
  5. W

Thread Is there a way to divert -or spoof- a device's microphone input as internal audio? (e.g. Get internal audio as if it was getting picked up by the mic)

Would there be a way to either: Have my device recognize internal audio (e.g. a YouTube video playing) as if it was audio picked up by its microphone, maybe with some kind of dev settings? I know GPS can be spoofed in the developer settings, so would it be possible to spoof the microphone...
  6. W

Thread How can I create a home shortcut to specific "app pages" or "activities"? (e.g.: shortcut to YouTube's "Time watched" page of the app)

So I have been using several techniques to make shortcuts for a quick and efficient use of settings I frequently tab in and out, and therefore I know that it's possible to make shortcuts for specific sub-settings or "pages" of some apps (I believe the right dev word may be "activity"? Please do...
  7. W

Thread How can I display the Bluetooth battery indicator (in the status bar) of one of my multiple connected devices?

Hi there! So, for some reason I'm encountering a problem I haven't had to deal with before when it comes to bluetooth connectivity. Simply put, I have a wearable (Smartband) & I also use bluetooth headphones from time to time, and usually when I would connect my headphones the battery indicator...
  8. W

Post LSPosed Xposed Framework [8.0-12.0]. Simple Magisk Module, EdXposed Alternative.

After a full factory reset / data wipe + fresh install & root, I can't seem to figure out why LSPosed doesn't show up as installed, I get neither the parasitic manager shortcut prompt, nor do I get to see that LSPosed is installed when I use the .apk manager (from "data/adb/lspd/manager.apk")...
  9. W

Post Notifications no longer sent when phone is in "Do not disturb" mode

The "Samsung Accessory Service" app seems to have received an update but I manually chose to not update it yet just in case, can anyone confirm that this will resolve the connection problem there was from the last update? It is only stated in the "What's New" section that they "Fixed minor bugs...
  10. W

Post Notifications no longer sent when phone is in "Do not disturb" mode

Hi! I can confirm this is actually exactly what I just did! I realized that the notifications didn't work properly after the update, only just today I decided to check out the Playstore reviews of the Galaxy Watch app to see if anyone had similar issues but had the time to post it since the...
  11. W

Post theme parallel app

I am looking for the same thing on Android 8.1 on the OnePlus 5T, did anyone find any solutions yet?