Recent content by welshblob

1. W

Post AAWireless - General discussion and support

Cheers for that, it looks as if there is a build for the F3 of this so will give it a spin. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/a13-evolution-x-for-poco-f3-mi-11x-alioth-official.4483449/
  2. W

Out of interest which specific ROM did you choose as there seem to be quite a few.
  3. W

Cheers for that and yes I should give a different ROM a go as the hardware is such good value for money. It's a shame that the arm ecosystem is so proprietary and not as open as x86 where you can just install linux on a 10 year old machine and it will just work.
  4. W

Hi guys, so Xiaomi Poco F3 user here at the end of his tether. I know snirpo has stated that Xiaomi is not on their supported list due to how poor their support is an how they have introduced this wifi dropping bug and don't seem to be doing anything about it. So I'm looking at options; 1. Buy...
  5. W

I'm on that version too on a Poco f3 and it's disconnection and dropout city over here due to the Xiaomi bug.
  6. W

I'm on a Poco f3 but haven't fully decided whether to move yet. But the dropouts have been doing my head in over the past week of mostly being in rural areas and Google maps has started freezing at times when the aa wireless reconnects!
  7. W

Which ROM are you using?
  8. W

Yup all of us Xiaomi users are in the same boat. They introduced this bug in the later 12 builds and it's still there. Nothing the AA wireless team can do about it.
  9. W

Out of interest where are the official Xiaomi/MIUI bug trackers?
  10. W

Yeah it's unfortunate that some devs appear to have that attitude. I have had a response from my feedback submission which was to state what router I'm using and to enable WiFi logging, record the time it happens and then submit the logs. Proving a bit challenging to get the timing right on...
  11. W

Found this thread whilst searching for the MIUI bug but they haven't found a fix. They seem to imply its more related to bluetooth dropping when the mobile data signal goes rather than wifi. No fix and I'm slightly confused by that site in that it appears to be a community effort to build pure...
  12. W

I'm not sure if any samsungs have reported the same issue as with MIUI. You should be able to test it though assuming the pull down menus are the same as MIUI as in the video.
  13. W

That's an interesting looking AAWireless device there ;-) I've seen it noted on another discussion that it impacts a MIUI user with native Android Auto wireless in their car as well. Do how do we give Xiaomi a big kick up the bum to get this fixed? Edit : To answer my own question, if all MIUI...
  14. W

Didn't think of that so I've added a date to it.
  15. W

Testing my new signature as I've noticed people, myself included, rarely post their phone / android / car details when stating what issue they have or expect you to remember them from a post several pages ago.