Recent content by WerBn

1. W

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Lineage OS 17.1

Just tried it. No good. Same result. Boot loop into Fastboot.
  2. W

Thank you It helped. I managed to flash the image But now the phone always boots to fastboot :( I'm able to go to OrangeFox recovery if I press Up in boot time, but if not, it never boots to the new ROM image :( Update: just reflashed the original recovery image of MIUI and it boots correctly...
  3. W

Hello everyone I unlocked my phone with Mi Unlock tool, then flashed recovery.img of OrangeFox Problem is that adb sideload feature is stuck in 0%. In phone it only says "Installing ZIP file '/sideload/package.zip'" Also, adb push of any file is stuck at 0% as well. Already tried a bunch of...
  4. W

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0-11.0-12.1] crDroidAndroid 6.x-7.x-8.x [SANTONI][STABLE]

Hey guys So apparently, fingerprint sensor does not work in "encrypted" devices So, I've installed this ROM with TWRP recovery and I really miss the fingerprint sensor So, how do I install this ROM without encryption? Thank you
  5. W

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0] LineageOS 16.0 [santoni]

Hey yo. Just like this post here: I recently flashed this ROM image and there is a single problem: notification LED (white) does not turn on when I receive a message or when I miss a call. With official MIUI image it was working fine. Is there a fix for this? Thanks
  6. W

Thread .MPO Files

Hello guys! My phone is ZTE 889M with Android 4.0.4 For the first time, I used the panoramic camera mode in my android phone. In the phone gallery, I can see them. They're like gifs. But you have to slide your finger to play them. I wanted to upload them to my PC, so I did. Thing is, my PC...
  7. W

Post [Completed] About .MPO files

I'll try that. Thanks
  8. W

Post [Completed] About .MPO files

ZTE v889M http://www.gsmarena.com/zte_v889m-5136.php Android 4.04
  9. W

Thread [Completed] About .MPO files

Hello guys! For the first time, I used the panoramic camera mode in my android phone. In the phone gallery, I can see them. They're like gifs. But you have to slide your finger to play them. I wanted to upload them to my PC, so I did. Thing is, my PC can't play those files. All I wanted was to...
  10. W

Post [TUT] [TOOL] MT65xx ROM Porting

Well.,, It didn't work. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I tried installing two roms from the SD internal card(yeah, my phone "sees" its' memory as internal SD card) and neither worked. One of them installed sucessfully, but when it booted, it toggled between a screen saying Google and...
  11. W

Yes. Thank you!! I'll check it out and give some feedback about it :)
  12. W

Hello! I bought a ZTE 889m from the chinese, but I find no ROMS for it. I really wanted a 4.1 or above. Will 889s ROMs work with 889m???? 889m specs 889s specs Looks like the difference is the Camera, therefore the cheaper price of the 889s Please help me guys !
  13. W

Hello! I bought a ZTE 889m from the chinese, but I find no ROMS for it. I really wanted a 4.1 or above. Will 889s ROMs work with 889m???? 889m specs 889s specs Looks like the difference is the Camera, therefore the cheaper price of the 889s Please help me guys !
  14. W

15. W

Post Request for ZTE 889M rooted ROM

Please. Some "can do" or "can't" would help me a lot. Thanks