Recent content by wertzPH

1. W

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

something seems wrong in Magisk-v7 unpack/repack method. its making my device do bootloop at bootlogo. inspecting new-boot.img seems to me the size is smaller than its used to in Magisk-V6 and i am not able to unpack it with any boot repack/unpack tool.
  2. W

Post [4.1+] L Speed main discussion thread

/dev/block/dm-0 /data ext4 rw,seclabel,nosuid,nodev,noatime,discard,noauto_da_alloc,data=ordered 0 0 /dev/block/dm-1 /mnt/asec/com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup-2 ext4 ro,dirsync,seclabel,nosuid,nodev,noatime 0 0
  3. W

ok. did some test. dm-0 points to /data (i had storage encrypted) if i move an app to sdcard, this app is mapped to dm-1 then the app patch in /mnt/asec so more moved apps should create more dm-n paths?
  4. W

yeah, only seen dm-0. i think its only the encrypt key path for decrypting /data for use.
  5. W

this is the path for encrypted storage-i had mine remove and non-encrypted already but can re-encrypt it. what do you need to know about it?
  6. W

Paget96 - small update regarding my last post about FC when using Ram Manager in beta 19. it seems that the issue was resolved. i completely uninstalled LSPEED, rebooted phone, reinstall LSPEED(i saved apk after i updated to beta19) and it seems to work now. dont know why it did that the 1st...
  7. W

Paget96 latest beta 19 causes force close when choosing Ram Manager, this is suppose to be fixed on this version right? was using beta 17 and it does not have this issue. already rebooted and reset the app and settings. E/AndroidRuntime( 8878): FATAL EXCEPTION: main E/AndroidRuntime( 8878)...
  8. W

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

my stock firmware comes with Permissive sepolicy, how can i retain everytime device boots? my unit behaves differently when it is set to Enforcing-including Pokemon GO not connecting to server. thanks.
  9. W

Paget96 - so far so good. just updated to latest 1.3.9.8-beta11
  10. W

Post Issue making preloader.bin backup/dump of MT6592M

i already have solved this, but using manual method which means manually running readback on preloader.bin's actual address and region then again manually edit the resulting file for it to be flashable in spflashtools(u cannot directly use it)
  11. W

Post Collective Dolby Atmos® Port Thread [Unity][Deprecated]

phone is permissive, stock kernel already sets it that way...
  12. W

ahrion dax_lemax_r0.2.xtest1_signed full logcat, android 5.1, kernel 3.10.72, stock rom, no audio mods, MusicFX deleted.
  13. W

dax_lemax_r0.2.xtest1_signed.zip test log
  14. W

Post [MOD][SRC-L] BioHazard | Audiophile | AML [03rd.Dec]

thanks for update. tested with D and DLite both version works fine. stock Android 5.1 Kernel 3.10.72 here. one suggestion though, maybe a bit adjustment on treble knob, seems to have no effect---but it could be just my earphones though.
  15. W

you seem to have the same error as mine...