Recent content by Westfire

1. Westfire

Post [NEW][ALL][PORT][4.0+] PS4 Remote Play for Android

Couldn't get it to work on Nexus 6 or Nexus 7. Both on 5.0.1. Tried both locally and via online. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  2. Westfire

Post [INFO] Nexus 6 Sprint users thread

I've been pleasantly surprised with this phone on Sprint. I was ready to switch carriers because my HTC One could rarely get a signal and forget about LTE. However, this phone has superb signal and has been great on the network. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  3. Westfire

Post Unable to Activate Motorola Purchased Device on Sprint

Anyone think there will be any problems (with phone directly from Moto) activating with Sprint now and then switching the phone to another carrier down the road, say, T-Mo?
  4. Westfire

Post Just got my Nexus 6 - Initial impressions

I agree with this as well. I have the same background on my N6 and 2013 N7 and the N7 looks "brighter" and the whites are much brighter and white than the N6 but then when I look carefully at the N6 the other colors like yellow really pop and are much more vibrant than on the N6. Different...
  5. Westfire

Post Hole in Camera

Thanks! That is what I thought since I've been careful with my precious. Then someone pointed it out to me and I freaked out a little. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
  6. Westfire

Thread Hole in Camera

Does anyone else have a small hole that looks like a chip in the camera flash ring, top right? I've seen some press pictures without them and some that looks like it might be there. If it is, is it a microphone?
  7. Westfire

I haven't done it yeah but you should be able to activate online and it is a plan option to choose from. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  8. Westfire

You can get an activation kit from Walmart or order the sim card from T-Mobile.com Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  9. Westfire

Here to the link. It's in the middle of the page. http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-plans 100 mins, unlimited text, 5GB LTE data and unlimited edge data after that. Ordered nano sim online from Tmo for $10, should arrive later this week. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  10. Westfire

I would but am switching to their $30 prepaid plan so they won't pay ETF. Looking at $100 ETF from Sprint which might be worth it to just leave. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  11. Westfire

It is the classic Sprint says talk to Moto and Moto says talk to Sprint. On a related note, I technically am on contract with Sprint for a couple of months. Assuming they fix this soon, anyone think there would be issues switching to TMo after my contract? I know phone is unlocked but read...
  12. Westfire

Same issue here with Sprint so I just ordered a T-mobile prepaid sim to change service. So, until that arrives I have a small Nexus 6 WiFi tablet haha. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  13. Westfire

Post [ROM] Bad Boyz Sprint ONE ROMz | 5.0.2 | 6.23.651.10 | Deodexed | *Updated 11/23/15*

So I just got sound to work on previews for like 1 minute then it stopped. I wonder if it has something to do with Beats vs Boomsound? I thought HTC removed Beats completely but I still have the toggle in Settings right above the Boomsound toggle EDIT: I figured it out, under Settings ->...
  14. Westfire

Post [ROM] Bad Boyz Sprint ONE ROMz | 5.0.2 | 6.23.651.10 | Deodexed | *Updated 11/23/15*

I get this too and I thought it was because of a dirty flash so I did a full wipe and tried it again and it still doesn't play the noise. Google Now won't make the beep sound either when I hit the mic. EDIT: Sound doesn't work when receiving a call either.
  15. Westfire

Yep, you're right, thanks. It took a good 10 seconds or so before it would pop up being grayed out. I wasn't patient enough before.