Recent content by Wetzel402

1. Wetzel402

Post OFFICIAL HAVOC-OSv2 Android 9.0

I have random signal issues also with mine. I was on ripee's Lineage and had issues far more frequently. Now it isn't quite as often with Havoc. Is there a list of versions/history? I have no idea how to tell what is the latest version or which are modem and which are bootloader.
  2. Wetzel402

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9] LineageOS 16.0 [tblte][trlte][trlteduos]

I'm now running the 7/7 build. I seem to have issues getting booted up but once the phone completes the boot the ROM seems relatively stable. During boot up I've encountered the phone getting stuck on the boot loader screen, the phone getting stuck in a black screen state, and boot looping...
  3. Wetzel402

So what is the latest build that is working for everyone at this point? Hopefully ripee can get the bugs ironed out on these newer builds. I know there is also work, last I checked, on getting Treble support which in my opinion should take priority as once that is fixed ROMs are theoretically...
  4. Wetzel402

I have a few items to report.... 1) This ROM is running well and I am happy with it coming from your previous Oreo ROM. 2) SELinux does not enforce 3) I can't seem to get 4G LTE (running on Verizon). I am getting 3G though. 4) My WiFi sometimes just gets stuck at obtaining IP address. I try...
  5. Wetzel402

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0] LineageOS 15.1 [trlte][tblte][trlteduos]

I also have this problem. My work around has been side loading the apk but if someone has found a better way I'm game. Edit to the build prop didn't seem to work for me.
  6. Wetzel402

Post [Discussion] PokeMon Go Magisk Discussion Thread

If PoGo was installed correctly it should look like the attached screenshots. Your PoGo launcher shortcut should have the work container icon. If it still doesn't work for you then I'm not sure what the issue would be.
  7. Wetzel402

Yes, I am a root user. I've updated my post to mention the instructions are for setting up Island with Magisk. If you follow the instructions PoGo should work for you.
  8. Wetzel402

I posted over in the PoGo SafetyNet thread here.
  9. Wetzel402

Running PoGo in a work container I have Island working with Magisk and wanted to help explain the process... Uninstall PoGo Verify SafetyNet passes Install Island (or other work container app) Open the work container app and install PoGo from within the work container (this is important...
  10. Wetzel402

I am running PoGo in a work container. It works quite well. I have the same problem but you don't need to reinstall. Just reboot and Magisk will be back.
  11. Wetzel402

Post [ROM] [7.1.2] [UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS [01/28/2018]

I'm running ripee's builds and it runs well enough to be a daily driver for me.
  12. Wetzel402

I get the same issue. If I reboot system from system I get the maintenance mode boot menu. Is anyone else seeing Magisk randomly deactivating by itself? It seems about every 48 hours my Magisk shows that it isn't installed and I need to reflash it. Maybe this is a Magisk bug and not a ROM...
  13. Wetzel402

Running in sandbox mode or regular mode I am getting the message on the play store that my device isn't compatible with this version. Did you side load the apk in island mode? Update: I sideloaded the apk and it works well. I like the added privacy too.
  14. Wetzel402

I can also report I am running the 8/16 build and have intermittent "no sim" issues. When this happens I also noticed the baseband version will be reported as unknown. ---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ---------- I'm having the same issue. Did you...
  15. Wetzel402

Post [Q&A] LineageOS [User Support]

Flashing Magisk results in a boot loop on this ROM even though I find many sources saying it should work with Linage OS. I found that I never enabled root in the developer setting but still have root access. I wonder if this is partly why Magisk fails to work. Any ideas? I'm not...