• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by whatsek

1. W

Post [KERNEL][AOSP/CAF][11] IMMENSITY - X [APOLLO][14-08-2021]

Thank you! Flashed this yesterday, phone was running fine this morning! Partial Changelog: Fixed a critical bug which caused device to freeze in suspend and unable to wake from it Thank you!
  2. W

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][R] LineageOS 18.1 for Xiaomi Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro / Redmi K30S Ultra [apollo/apollopro]

When I answer a call, I cant hear audio. Then I switch to speakerphone, I hear the caller, switch back to earphone and everything works fine then. Has anybody the same problem, or know what to try to solve this? Edit: Seems fixed on tomorows update.
  3. W

Kernel performs very good, so I hope that the developer wants to look at the problems on lineage and crdroid. @UtsavTheGreat can we help with logfiles?
  4. W

Unfortunately I have had 2 freezes and my phone was off in the morning. So I will return to stock lineage kernel for the moment.
  5. W

First impression: no problems, smooth and it seems very good for battery usage. Edit: this morning my phone was shutdown, I had to power is on. 🤔
  6. W

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][R] LineageOS 18.1 for Xiaomi Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro / Redmi K30S Ultra [apollo/apollopro]

They won't, see the official Lineage statement on their website. Root is not dangerous if you are careful. You flashed a custom rom, and you are here on Xda, go wild! 😇
  7. W

Nice! Anyone tried this on lineage 18.1? Edit: flashed on lineage 18.1 boots fine!
  8. W

Since android 11 and a/b partitions, twrp backups can't be restored anymore... I also learned that the hard way... 🙁
  9. W

I use a pattern, not a code, I only have that one magisk module. Magisk survives a flash, I don't flash it with a dirty flash. The rest is the same...
  10. W

I use TWRP, I do not deactivate fingerprint or patern. I do not deactivate the only module in magisk that I use: Hide props config. (Flashed this way from the first release, no problems encountered)