• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by whatwhatster

1. W

Post Themes / Apps / Mods [App]Galaxy Max Hz (Refresh Rate Mods, Screen-off Mods and More)

Noticed yesterday that my Z Fold 3 sticks to 60hz when folded when I have the hz on 96. When putting it back to 120hz it works with the variable hz again. I am on the last update.
  2. W

Post How To Guide [BUL8][OneUI 4.0] OFFICIAL STOCK FW (Jan 22) | Z Fold3 International (SM-F926B)

Latest EUY is OXM version yes, I download it and flashed it with Odin on my EUX phone.
  3. W

Post How To Guide [BUL8][OneUI 4.0] OFFICIAL STOCK FW (Jan 22) | Z Fold3 International (SM-F926B)

I tried everything without success, switching back with a fully clean Android 11 EUX firmware also didn't work out. So I think it is a Vodafone thing.... I thought maybe it could give a issue with OTA updates i the future?
  4. W

I downloaded XSP with Frija and updated my phone with Odin, I used HOME_CSC but the software information showed PHN before and it now says -. What can or should I do?
  5. W

Post Accessories Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 Case Thread

Like some others I placed a ESR kickstand on the back and love it when watching stuff, for me this way it has the perfect angle.
  6. W

Post Question Z Fold 3 battery life discussion

This was really abnormal in my case but all good again after the reset.....
  7. W

Post Accessories Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 Case Thread

Nice and thanks for the pic. I also ordered a kickstand couple days ago for sticking it on my Aramid case.
  8. W

Post Question Keep iPhone 12 pro max or F3?

Don't be hard on yourself use them both like I do 😂😂 (pro 13 is underway)
  9. W

Don't know what my issue suddenly was for the strange battery behavior of Android system and Android kernel. Was pushed for hard resetting and right now it's normal again. Never experienced this kind of drain since I think S6 Edge and hope it was a one time thing. I tried everything...
  10. W

Wow don't know why but last charged my phone and unplugged it around 22.00 at 100%. Phones gets in flight mode at 01.00 and at 06.30 it was like 83%. And the juice kept moving down over the day and constant high temp above 30 degrees. I was home with 13% left. Don't know what happened...
  11. W

Post Themes / Apps / Mods Galaxy Z Fold 3 Wallpaper share thread

Front display just black and folded I have Venom 😜
  12. W

Post Question How do you carry your Fold 3.

I hang my F3 folded out around my neck.
  13. W

Post General New SM-F926B Firmware

I downloaded it almost a week ago with Frija and updated it with Odin and nothing different for me btw so don't expect anything huge out of it.
  14. W

Post General New SM-F926B Firmware

Edit.....