Recent content by whoknowshimself

1. W

Post [CLOSED][OFFICIAL] TWRP 3.4.0-0 | Team Win Recovery Project | Nokia 7 Plus | Onyx |

I think I installed the wrong version (OOB instead of POB) and now I cannot do anything with the phone because it just shows some blue bands on the screen. The device does not load when trying adb or fastboot. Can anybody help?
  2. W

Post [ROM][10/12] LineageOS OFFICIAL [SURYA]KARNA]

Freezing problem makes this ROM impractical to use
  3. W

I've been getting random freezes at random intervals from day 1. Sometimes it needs a reboot to access the device again but sometimes it is fixed after a few seconds to a minute. Not sure where to look to fix it
  4. W

SafetyNet Fix is a bin file (safetynet-fix-v2.bin). How do you flash it with magisk? It's greyed out when selecting "install from storage"
  5. W

Post Root method for Oppo A52

Nope that is not enough. There should be access to bootloader first (usually through "adb reboot bootloader"), then the command for unlocking bootloader (usually "fastboot oem unlock" or "fastboot flashing unlock") should work. But none of this is available yet :( Even the full ROM is not...
  6. W

Post Z-Rom V2

Great job. What is the kernel? Can we update Magisk or we are stuck with 19.3?
  7. W

Post Ultimate Q {ROM} Now S10+ Port

Can I install Eureka kernel (https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=131huI-6lQYC-IpJxUTMnJvoIOCN5C69Y) on Ultimate_Q_Quantum_S10+_2? https://mega.nz/file/YolBRQhB#9QYd9bOs5ERWyjtcXIULZEpejDR4OQvCCglUfBZf1rw
  8. W

Post Root method for Oppo A52

The first thing to look for is unlocking the bootloader which is not currently doable :(
  9. W

Post ☆Ultimate Q S20 V2 Rom☆

Is this ROM deoxed? Can I install microG?
  10. W

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1 [T710][T715][T715Y][T810][T815][T815Y]

Is this ROM de-odexed? Does it support spoofing to install microG?
  11. W

Post [CLOSED][ROM][12.0][Onyx] LineageOS 19.0 [UNOFFICIAL]

Yep, why including gapps by default?! At least release a version without them.
  12. W

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r46][T710][T715][T810][T815] AospExtended ROM V6.7 [UNOFFICIAL]

Is multi window supported in this Rom? How to enable it?
  13. W

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r46][T710][T715][T810][T815] AospExtended ROM V6.7 [UNOFFICIAL]

Haha. Didn't know there's a setting for that! Thank you. This Rom is awesome. Appreciate the support.