• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by whylly

1. W

Post [ROM][PORT][10.0.0][BUG] MIUI 12.5 21.2.3 China Dev

Any new on this topic? I would love to try MIUI 12.5!
  2. W

Post Using A500 display

Hello! Did you find a compatible board? I'm interested in a similar project :unsure: Thank you!
  3. W

Right now OP6 is my main device, and I cannot wipe it. Sure someone here will help you with testing!
  4. W

Wanna help. Could you share a logcat or some additional info about this error?
  5. W

Post Linux on the Acer Iconia Tab A500, 2020 edition

Many thanks for your work. I've entered today this forum just curious about something new and found this! Second life for this old machine! For those with problems installing, I've flashed precompiled image using balenaEtcher into the sdcard. Then, extracted .xz image, extracted .img, then...
  6. W

Post [TOOL]XIAOMI TWRP FLASHER by Mauronofrio (WIN)

Even if not connected, doing some verifications before running the commands to avoid this kind of problems would be fantastic! I'm an experienced developer in many languages, so if you want a second opinion about something, feel free to send me a PM! Even so, good job!
  7. W

Thread [GAME] [4.0.4+] Reaching The Sky

REACHING THE SKY In the sunrise of science a man known for his unrivaled wisdom said: “Flying through the sky has never been easy and it never will”. This, my friends, is a true fact in history and we, people of culture, decided to honor his words by creating Reaching the Sky, a simulator in...
  8. W

Post [ROM] [UPDATED13/6/14] [OFFICIAL] Miui Nexus 5

I finally get the Rom working but i had to change the recovery. Now I have a question, is posible to change the navigation bar height? I think the stock height is enormus... Thank you:)!
  9. W

Post [ROM] [UPDATED13/6/14] [OFFICIAL] Miui Nexus 5

Same situation here, and this method also doesen't work ... The recovery (Multirom TWRP) report something like: set_perm: some changes failed Error executing updater binary in zip [location] failed to install zip And it doesen't finish the instalation, so I tryed to reboot without make sense...
  10. W

Post [Q] Dead HTC HD2 (Why? Don't know - explanation inside)

Okey, I tried again and nothing happened. I will call to HTC tomorrow and ask for a diagnostic (And price of repair...). I will coment it here as soon as I'll know something. Thank all of you for the help :)
  11. W

First time it does not work, but I want to try it again Thank you!
  12. W

Unfortunatedly it does not work too... If anyone else have any solution I will send it to SAT (worried about the price, the HTC was only 1 month old:() Thank you!
  13. W

Okey I will try now and comment later! Thank you for your attention!
  14. W

I thing 1GHZ maybe less but no more. And voltage the default one (I don't know which one) Thank you!