Recent content by whyredFire

1. whyredFire

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] PixelOS - PixelishExperience [AOSP][UNIFIED][25/4/2021]

Fast charging won't work on chinese models, use Q kernels for make it work and I recommend using stock launcher
  2. whyredFire

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] PixelOS - PixelishExperience [AOSP][UNIFIED][25/4/2021]

google dialer has recording but it's still in beta, for the messages and call data use a third party app for backup like migrate or swift backup from playstore.
  3. whyredFire

New PixelishExperience Release (25/04/2021) Download Sourceforge | Mirror - Initial Release PixelishExperience has a ton of customizations on the top of PixelOS and thus will be maintained as a seperate rom, PixelOS will still be getting independent updates. Please don't dirty flash this build...
  4. whyredFire

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS-14.1 for armani | Android 7.1.2 Nougat [APRIL 2021]

I'd recommend using open gapps 7.1 (arm)
  5. whyredFire

Not yet, but yeah flash this module and you can use it. It'll appear somewhere is quick settings. https://t.me/pixelosginkgo/9626
  6. whyredFire

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][STABLE][ginkgo/willow] Pixel Experience

I'm on the official Plus version and camera works well, I also flashed the micam linked in the telegram support group which works as good. And about the maintainership, he is already an internal member of PixelExperience team. So he'll maintain it for long no doubts about that.
  7. whyredFire

Check 3rd post for download info and notes Full Changelog Device - Added Blur toggle in dev settings - Switched to qcom power hal and perf hal boosting - Update redfin fp to March - Wider and smoother notch cutout - Updated stock blobs from MIUI 21.3.3 - Updated CAF blobs from...
  8. whyredFire

The facial recognition thing should have been fixed. This is a pixel based rom and doesnt pack extra customizations, you can surely flash magisk mods to get rid of that space. Although even the latest Pixels have it the same way.
  9. whyredFire

Thanks a lot for your review. Next build is coming soon with a lot of fixes and improvements, hope you'll like it. I frequently share test builds on our telegram group https://t.me/pixelosginkgo
  10. whyredFire

Mostly its your local operator issue, its working fine here. Try updating Dialer from the playstore for crashes.
  11. whyredFire

Yep, miui camera is included by default and everything is working in the same. But ring and notifications volume bar is merged :(
  12. whyredFire

For that I'll have to release two variants of the same rom, one would be the regular one, and the other one with Android 10 kernel and decrypted build. That'll take me a lot of work. I'll highly recommend you to flash Android 10 kernel with decrypted rom to fix it. Let me know if you want me to...
  13. whyredFire

Fast charging doesn't work in china models, although you can fix it by flashing A10 kernel for which you must be decrypted. Yes it has micam.