Recent content by Wiesel1983

1. W

Post [APP] dynamicSpot - iPhone 15 Pro Dynamic Island for android! iOS 17 notification popups!

Tried without adaptive Sound, but No visualizer
  2. W

Post [APP] dynamicSpot - iPhone 15 Pro Dynamic Island for android! iOS 17 notification popups!

Was solved 1 time after restarting the phone, but now the issue is back.
  3. W

On my Pixel 7, music visualizer doesnt Work since Last Update. Edit: Problem solved
  4. W

Just want to renew my suggestion to know if it is possible: Can you add the Option "Music Album Covers" as a single option? I would like to set "Use app Icons" and "Use Album Covers" - i dont need to see "Contact Photos". A few Versions before it was set automatically (without any option for...
  5. W

Here are 2 little wishes for a future update: 1. Possibility to choose "Album Covers" standalone alltough Contact Photos is disabled (Example: I dont want to see whatsapp profile Pictures - but music album covers from YouTube Music - was possible in former Version). 2. On my Device (Xiaomi Mi...
  6. W

Hey, my suggestion is to give us following possibilities in the options Icons (seperate contact fotos from music covers): Use Pictures from contacts Use App Icons And as a seperate Option: Use Music Covers Would be nice if this is possible.
  7. W

Hello, before latest Update, my YouTube Music showed the albumCover, also in my Options i Had only "App Symbol" enabled. That was fantastic. After Update, YouTube Music is back to Show only the app Symbol. Is it possible to build in this Option to seperate Music Album Covers from normal App...