Recent content by willblake13

1. willblake13

Thread Great Place to Order Seafood

So I've been working for this great company called Sizzlefish for the past year. They offer a wide selection of delicous seafood such as salmon, lobster, shrimp, halibut, haddock, scallops, crab, and a whole lot more. I would love for y'all to check out the site and please do not hesitate to...
  2. willblake13

Post IllusionRom Lollipop LRX21M

I tried this and now I get a black screen when trying to use the camera. Any suggestions? Edit: I fixed it! idk what caused it to do that but I just cleared cache from recovery and all is well now.
  3. willblake13

Post IllusionRom Lollipop LRX21M

Loving it! Can't wait to see viper4android compatibility but I know that's not y'alls responsibility.
  4. willblake13

Post Inbox by Gmail Invite Center

I'd greatly appreciate a pm.
  5. willblake13

Post [Q] Nexus 5 USB Audio Out?

Has any one tried USB audio out with Neutron Music player? Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  6. willblake13

Post [Q]

Have you tried redownloading and clean flashing? Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  7. willblake13

Post [SGH-I317/M] CF-Auto-Root

If it is working on MK6, MH3 will be a walk in the park. Chainfire doesn't release anything less than perfection. ;)
  8. willblake13

Post [ROM-ROOT GUIDE] [TMOBILE T889UVALK8] Rooted / Deodexed / Wifi-Calling + MultiWindow

Saved me so much time Can't tell you how much I appreciate this. My boss asked me to put WiFi calling on his AT&T Note II for him and this has made my life a whole world easier. I'll be sure to ask him to shoot you a donation.
  9. willblake13

Thread I can only imagine how long this bootloader is going to take to be cracked.

I wonder how long it will take XDA's best minds to unlock this bootloader. Seems like Samsung phones are getting harder and harder to exploit. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  10. willblake13

Post [KERNEL][N5] FrancoKernel - r115 - 2nd November - Stock & Oreo

Franco, I have a strange suspicion that the problem is on viper 4 android's end. I used to get those audio glitches on my galaxy s4 and every phone I've ever borrowed from work. I always root my phone and install viper. Around then is when I start to get those audio problems. On another note, I...
  11. willblake13

Post [ROM] [GPL] [KK 4.4.4] ♦ PURITY ROM ♦ (Hammerhead) 15/10

Try viper4android! XDA has a thread on it here: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=hNcfU_64Ju6T0gHls4HAAw&url=http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D2191223&cd=1&ved=0CCcQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNEd_v538iXpWuRG6XJ1DsKgOZngeg&sig2=XjEbu_HGZJ2K7p1ClGk2Lg
  12. willblake13

Post [ROM] [5.0.2] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 5.0 [ALPHA1]

I'm currently trying to figure out what makes it happen and provide some more helpful feedback. That said, pie sometimes refuses to go away, I can't access global menu when this happens, the screen will not accept any input. I have to hard reboot the device to regain access to my device.
  13. willblake13

Post [KERNEL][N5] FrancoKernel - r115 - 2nd November - Stock & Oreo

I have never had a smart phone's battery last so long. You my friend are a god.
  14. willblake13

Post [ROM][KK 4.4] Avatar ROM for Samsung Galaxy S4 US cellular (jflteusc) - Updated [Feb 17, 2014]

Nightly Mirror Broken Hey, the "Nightly 5.0.4 - Jan 26 2014" mirror isn't working for me. Would you mind editing the OP so that it contains an alternate mirror? I just want to point out, I realize that there is a working mirror, but on some users' posts per page it is on the second page. I'm...
  15. willblake13

Post Att unlimited data

I totally agree with this statement. I wish I could thank it twice.