Recent content by willfck4beer

1. W

Post [ROM] [N910P] [09-03-17] DtuxRom v9.0 (See in Xiaomi Redmi N8

Fxcking A #MEOW is right brother! Thank you.
  2. W

Post [App][2.3+]Snap Camera

Note 4 rooted N seems to accept the settings. Will report back. Thank you Yep, it's definitely working. Looking great!!!
  3. W

Post [App][2.3+]Snap Camera

Hello, I'm trying to capture decent night time video of the Whitehouse on the N4 6.0 while also projecting... like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY1vs7j792o I used youtube's auto image optimizing to make the WH visible. Any ideas on what's best for this kind of footage? 1) Snap (I've...
  4. W

I should have more artfully phrased this. I have nothing but appreciation and respect. Love this rom! Just wanted to double check that this isn't a possibility. I apologize. Didn't mean to impugn this rom at all. I've just never seen this before and thought I'd check with the subset of users...
  5. W

Is anyone else on 7.5 noticing a potential time-shift error? Synchronized with cell tower time and phone jumps back an hour periodically (while staying in the same timezone) e.g. near DC and nowhere near the timezone border? Toggling airplane mode seems to restore the correct time and correct...
  6. W

Post [APP] Location Cache Viewer/Blocker [ROOT] v0.6

Export recent tower list? Is there a way to forensically backup recent cell tower list? I believe I was just the victim of an unlawful stingray probe at a bona fide First Amendment activism event. I would like to back this up and maintain admissibility of evidence for standing and FOIA...
  7. W

Is there a way to forensically backup the list of cell towers you've been connected to over the last hour - say if you suspect that you've been caught in an illegal stingray, imsi catcher at an activism meeting?
  8. W

Thread low framerate and lag especially on google play videos (but also netflix)?

I'm on Dtux Corp v7.5 had issue on 7.2 and on stock firmware on this Note 4 (and my previous one). Rent a video on Google playstore (even just an SD video) and the framerate is jumpy as hell i'd guess about 12 fps or so and complex scenes choke up the device freezing playback. UI remains...
  9. W

7.5 sooo nice Just wanted to say thank you! did a dirty upgrade to 7.5 and lag issues gone! Love this rom! Thank you. F
  10. W

Post [Q] App that mirrors the screen to use it as a HUD

Good fxxxking find!!! Ashamed that 10 years of Android's OPEN-SOURCE and we still can't accomplish what Iphone has. Anyone happen to know if jailbroken iphone will work with Mycestro (or one of the cheap clone) bluetooth finger mice? (without a separate bluetooth dongle?)
  11. W

Post Unable to capture screenshot. Prevented by security policy. error

I'm hearing from some others that the xposed framework might offer some options... not sure. Still completely ignorant on this.
  12. W

WICKED!!!! Hell yeah! I was just about to ask if anyone had developed a simpler solution. This is brilliant. Thank you:)
  13. W

Any chance of including a camera mod like this one? https://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4/themes-apps/mod-camera-quality-mod-t2917502/page72#post71147649 (but for MM 6.x) Any guides for idiots on xposed for call recording or other advanced features? Any ideas on how to overcome system policy...
  14. W

Post [APP/MOD][Exynos/Snapdragon][V9] Camera quality mod/Time limit extendr/higher quality

Love and Respect Thank you very much for your work and for sharing this! Any chance of an updated version for MM 6? Glad to toss some cash your way to thank you.
  15. W

DUDE!!! Good find!!! Thanks!!!! That's soooo cool!!! Can you upload kernel somewhere? I'd imagine this would need to be in kernel right? Or am I totally offbase? Could the portion of code that does this be copied from Fro Yo to KK? I'll definitely set up some alerts for when they release source...