• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by William.trem

1. W

Thread Question Building a Rom with Warp Charge

Seems none of the custom Roms available currently support warp charge. Correct me if I am wrong.... If it isn't working how can I make it work? Proprietary device files is BS! Open source is what it's all about.
  2. W

Post General Manifest FIle

Currently having success within WSL v1 Ubuntu.
  3. W

I'm working on porting one myself. Repo is available within the Ubuntu apt-get repository. That can be a simpler way to install. However I'd suggest the curl & chmod method method for the latest binary as well as getting good experience.
  4. W

Download repo and make executable. Basic stuff man. Google as suggested above.
  5. W

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonadep][11] LineageOS 18.1

Recovery is now baked into boot.img. follow instructions provided with TWRP on op9 pro Installation: 1. fastboot boot twrp.img 2. go to Advanced > Flash Current TWRP 3. after that is done, if you were using a custom kernel, reflash it now 4. if you were using magisk, reflash it now
  6. W

Post Development [RECOVERY] [11] [UNOFFICIAL] TeamWin Recovery Project

Is anyone experiencing poor touchscreen response in TWRP?
  7. W

Post Development [RECOVERY] [11] [UNOFFICIAL] TeamWin Recovery Project

https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-Repo/twrp-keep 🍻
  8. W

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonadep][11] LineageOS 18.1

I suggest reading this. https://github.com/vm03/payload_dumper You skipped some prerequisite steps to configure python on your machine.
  9. W

Post Question LineageOS Warp charge 65W

Ignorance 🤷🏼‍♂️ My apologies 🍻
  10. W

Thread Question LineageOS Warp charge 65W

It would appear that after switching to LineageOS I am no longer able to take advantage of "Warp" charge. Stock LineageOS rooted with Magisk on Global HW Is this just me? Is there a work around?
  11. W

Post Question Solved: Device can not see OTA

I was using the 'Props' module tool to spoof to a pixel 5. I could not see the update until I reverted this. After that the update *.zip showed and I was able to apply it.