Recent content by williamshockley

1. williamshockley

Thread LineageOS(without GApps) home screen setup

I'm starting this thread for people who have amazing homescreen setups and customization. Note: You shouldn't not have gapps installed
  2. williamshockley

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][instantnoodlep][11] LineageOS 18.1

Lineage OS's UI is very bad & lacks tons for functionality and customisation. I would much rather use de-googled Oxygen OS
  3. williamshockley

Thread How to revert back to oxygen os from lineage os

I have installed lineage os: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-official-instantnoodlep-11-lineageos-18-1.4192827/ Now I want to revert back to stock oxygen os. I have extracted payload.bin with contains lot of .img files What are the fast boot commands to remove lineage os and re-install...
  4. williamshockley

Also can you tell how to revert back to stock with fast boot? All the YouTube tutorials are with msm ... I believe you shouldn't need msm for reverting back right?
  5. williamshockley

Do I flash this from Lineage recovery like I did Lineage?
  6. williamshockley

So I noticed I don't see any notification from Brave Browser on default lineage. Do I have to flash this: https://download.lineage.microg.org/instantnoodlep/ again instead of original if I want microg(with same steps)?
  7. williamshockley

I was little scared as it was my first expensive device after 3-4 years. I have always been a samsung user with ODIN and other trash(KNOX count). YES the installation instructions are SMOOTH as FOOK. Sorry I was asking too many questions without trying them. Sorry again :( Even a 10 years old...
  8. williamshockley

thanks a lot. You saved my ass. Great post
  9. williamshockley

so after flashing recovery? Luk the problem is not following the tutorial. The problem is it's not very well written. For instance. It's not told clearly that after flashing recovery, can you boot in Oxygen OS or do what? It's says Flash recovery. Ok then what? After flashing do you power of...
  10. williamshockley

also do I need to flash this copy-partitions.zip from Lineage recovery? I believe I'm not technical enough to follow this Pre-Installed instructions
  11. williamshockley

I didn't understand Pre-install instructions. What do you mean by slot b and slot a. Slot of what? and what is copy-partitions-20210323_1922.zip