Recent content by williwood

1. williwood

Post [MODULE] Volume Steps± Magisk (17++)

I have the same problem. Even more worse, I did a clean rom install and now the mod isn't available in the download section of the magisk manager. Anyway this is by far the best mod ever. I'm looking for a solution and be open to help. Let me know what I can do. Essential Phone Android Pie...
  2. williwood

Post [ROM][8.1.x][oneplus3/3T][OFFICIAL] Cardinal-AOSP

Alert slider is as you want it :good:
  3. williwood

Post [ROM][8.1.x][oneplus3/3T][OFFICIAL] Cardinal-AOSP

This is indeed a great Rom!! To use your missed feature, which is well integrated, go to settings -> System -> Gestures :good: Much fun with this ROM
  4. williwood

Post [HOW TO][DM-VERITY FIX]Easy and fast method for removing DM-verity screen

Did you something more? A special dance or something? Because I have no luck. Even with your steps. :( Edit: Tried it with 4.0.2 FW and flashed OB13 after that. Now all is good. Thank you all!!!
  5. williwood

Post ARISE Sound Systems™ - Auditory Research in Sound Enhancement

Hi Tom, This is a known "problem" with the FIREqualizer. It decrease the sound. You notice this as muffled, or like you described it. Please, load flat and raise all frequencies to +2db. If you now switch the FIREqualizer off and on again, you shouldn't hear a difference. :good: Best...
  6. williwood

It's enough to reload the /system partition. :highfive:
  7. williwood

Here is my dumpsys.txt Ice and Arkamys are FC, so I freezed the apps with tibu. Everything else is working good. Sound is similar to my favorite 2.2.3 build. :highmrrocketdogstyleARISE:
  8. williwood

Post [EOL][OP3][ROM+KERNEL] Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 with custom kernel [Apr 30, 2017]

It's implemented since build September, 25th. :thumbs-up:
  9. williwood

Post [EOL][OP3][ROM+KERNEL] Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 with custom kernel [Apr 30, 2017]

Under settings -> Display & LED is an option to change the DPI.
  10. williwood

This is the wrong thread. PM me your Telegram Username and I can add you in the A.R.I.S.E. room for quick help.
  11. williwood

Post [ROM][6.0.1] CyanogenMod 13.0 [DISCONTINUED]

Cool instructions! :good: We all started like virgins with rooting. So questioning isn't wrong. And the time is gone, that those information would published anyway. I believe a noob question is a noob question, if you couldn't find the answer in an easy way before asking. So Xx MOE, if...
  12. williwood

Crisschan That's always the best way. Good piece of advice! :highfive:
  13. williwood

It's a noob question. [emoji6] Yes it's integrated. Look in the OP.