• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by wings64

1. W

Post Nexus battery status shown Wi-Fi always on

Turn wifi on: settings, wifi, menu, advanced, uncheck scanning always on.
  2. W

Post [Q] Phone doesn't go into deep sleep + wifi always stays on

This fixed the Wifi always on issue for me. Turn WiFi on: Settings, WiFi, Menu (3 dots upper right hand corner), advanced, uncheck scanning always on. Hope this helps.
  3. W

Thread Bugfix wishlist for KitKat 4.4

Please post any bugs currently floating around on JB 4.3 so we can check them off when KitKat 4.4 is released. I certainly hope KitKat fixes the .84 radio crash bug...
  4. W

Post [Q] Battery Stats show WiFi always on

almost forgot, settings>wifi>menu>advanced>uncheck scanning always available.
  5. W

Post [Q] Battery Stats show WiFi always on

Go into Play Store, go to settings and make sure that auto update is turned OFF and not only on WiFi.
  6. W

Post [ROM-AOSP][BL1.2]G-Harmony Gingerbread 2.3.7 (UPDATED 3/15)

gapps didn't install. which CWMR should I be using? I'm on 3.0.2.8.
  7. W

Post [Q] FUBAR'd (Status 7)

To downgrade from ICS, you need to flash the full GB 2.3.6 ROM first... I downgraded from OTA ICS 4.0.3 due to battery, Wifi & lag issues as well. A NANDroid backup does NOT contain the bootloader and radio AFAIK. Here's what I did. Find the appropriate FULL ROM here and download and copy to...
  8. W

Post [REF] Nexus S Hardware Model variants

What about the batteries? Can all three models use the same battery/battery cover? I've seen extended batteries online that were for I9020 models only??? Thanks.
  9. W

Post Anyone get USB on-the-go (HOST) working

No host for Sprint & TMO Client only per PDADB.net:mad: AT&T will get the OTG host capabilities.
  10. W

Post [Nov. 10, 2012][ROM][GB][2.3.7][720p] NexusHD2-Gingerbread V3.3a [tytung_gb_r16]

Where's Sound Recorder? Hello tytung, Xie xie for this great ROM. I am currently on MAGLDR 2.8 version with instructions followed in the first post usng CWM 3.2 with the 135MB partition and everything works fine but sound recorder isn't in the app drawer. The APK is in the system/app folder...
  11. W

Post [Dec 1][SD][BETA] desire hd2 [hastarin 8.5.1]

general1977, Do you have background data activated? Also, did you run CLRCD.exe and haret.exe as soon as possible after WINMO bootup? Check all your email settings and make sure that the interval is NOT the default 15 minutes. I have mine set to check every hour. Check facebook and twitter...
  12. W

Best stock desire HD SD ROM so far. 2 weeks so far. I'm using the ROM Lucian777 patched on post 4. Upgraded kernel to Hastarin 8.6eb for HTC extended battery support. Everything working fine except the install/uninstall freeze which always resolves itself. 4 to 9 mA on standby with mobile...
  13. W

Install/Uninstall also slows this ROM build to a crawl. Specifically, the download is OK but waiting for the installed notification will lock up the phone. The reverse is true for the uninstall. Has anyone found a workaround/fix for this?
  14. W

Post [12 JAN] prj Clean Desire v0.3.2 [Kernel: prj v0.4]

Did you run ROM Installer as administrator?
  15. W

Post [26.JAN][DFT/CWM] NexusHD2-Froyo V1.9G [Android2.2.2][Kernel: tytung_r2_oldcam]

A couple of things: I was able to boot with the OEM EXT BATT. The initial boot was done with the regular 1230mA battery but was able to boot with the extended battery afterwords. Unfortunately, it looks as though the calibration is off. Battery drains very quickly and battery pulls don't work...