• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by wlpywd

1. W

Post [ROM] [Hybrid-X] [Lollipop 5.0 & 5.1.1] [Pre-Rooted+Mods+AEL-Kernel] [8/25/2015]

I know the Sprint lollipop is 5.0.1, right? is there gonna be a long rebuild of everything in a couple months when 5.1 is released? or should that be a simple non-wipe update to this, specifically the dark theme hehehe thanks! much love Sent from my SM-N910P using XDA Free mobile app
  2. W

Post [ROM ZVC][Team 420]OpTimuS DE V2.3{Furnace Kernel}{Stock Optimized}{06/04/14}{Odex}

so, what's the best comparable rom to this now that's still being updated? and what's the important things to take notice of when migrating? that its zvc? go back to stock first? any suggestions or direction? thank you
  3. W

Post [ROM ZVC][Team 420]OpTimuS DE V2.3{Furnace Kernel}{Stock Optimized}{06/04/14}{Odex}

I can get into download mode, i have tried following the instructions, but, nothing happens... is that because of a driver issue? if i do the download mode completely, is it going to wipe and erase my sd card everything?
  4. W

ok... that's what I'm trying to ask. how to even get back to stock? there is no removable sd card. i can't figure out why i can't sideload a rom, be optimus or stock. I'm trying to get help in how to do that. I'm stuck trying to get the phone to be seen via usb, which used to work, but now...
  5. W

I have installed sdk, gone through all the tutorials, and it still doesn't recognize the LG. no devices... I have done this, and all it does is set a path and gets me to a command window. I know how to use adb, it works on my samsung the way it has always worked for years with my old phones...
  6. W

I'm desperate, I'm sorry to ask for help, i try to solve things by searching and reading reading reading. but I'm stumped. i was on 2.2, and love it! i wasn't on 2.3 yet. i was getting the Sprint update notification but just ignored it... i was going to do 2.3 this past weekend, so i wasn't...
  7. W

the hotspot mod in this is the same, it doesn't work on 3g? only in lte areas?
  8. W

mine data roaming bug is gone if you turn off connection optimizer. try it that Sprint connection optimizer messed my note 2 up too, doesn't work well when there is open WiFi and roaming and weak signal bubbles it bounces around
  9. W

Post [ROM][Team WHOMP!]Whompasaurus Rom V4.2-Are we there yet?[AROMA][MA7]4/24/13

Re: [ROM][Team WHOMP!]Whompasaurus Rom V2.9-UNLEASH THE BEAST![MA7]3/5/13 I think you just flash the mods over it through aroma, no wiping, just the changes Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
  10. W

Post [ROM][Team WHOMP!]Whompasaurus Rom V4.2-Are we there yet?[AROMA][MA7]4/24/13

Re: [ROM][Team WHOMP!]Whompasaurus Rom V2.9-UNLEASH THE BEAST![MA7]3/5/13 I've noticed if my phone dies from low battery, connection optimizer is back on when I turn it back on. doesn't seem to happen if I turn the power off manually though. not a major bug and I don't think a rom thing, just...
  11. W

Re: [ROM][Team WHOMP!]Whompasaurus Rom V2.9-UNLEASH THE BEAST![MA7]3/5/13 might mean something if you hadn't swapped the battery... duh! Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
  12. W

Re: [ROM][Team WHOMP!]Whompasaurus Rom V2.7.1-Smooth and Stable![MA7]02/26/13 wait,apps can read if you have developers options on or off??? although doesn't surprise me it's a cable company that would first have this use Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
  13. W

Re: [ROM][Team WHOMP!]Whompasaurus Rom V2.6-Shine Bright!!![LJC]02/14/13 it's under settings -> lock screen Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
  14. W

Re: [ROM][Team WHOMP!]Whompasaurus Rom V2.6-Shine Bright!!![LJC]02/14/13 check settings, under lock screen, there is an option for locking immediately when power, check that, and under it is a slight delay for how long screen must be off before lock screen locks. check that delay too. sometimes...
  15. W

Re: [ROM][Team WHOMP!]Whompasaurus Rom V2.6-Shine Bright!!![LJC]02/14/13 will ma7 lose any of the included mods, or will any have to wait till a later version to get ported? Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app