Recent content by wohli

1. W

Post Music streaming in remote sim mode

Bluetooth streaming works fine as long as the content is already on the phone what doesn't work is streaming from the Google play cloud, because the phone is on the remote Bluetooth mode. It can't use the Internet because the sim card is used by the car. It sounds way more complicated than it is...
  2. W

Post Music streaming in remote sim mode

I have a VW T5. the phone connects automatically in the remote sim mode, I suppose that's necessary in order make phone calls over the car system. But, as I said, I can't use the sim card for the phone at the same time for streaming
  3. W

Thread Music streaming in remote sim mode

Hi I'm a proud owner of the Lg g4 and I'm really happy with it. Just one thing is bothering me. Wenn I connect it via Bluetooth with my car it uses the remote sim mode. This works great for phone calls over the car, but I'm not able to stream music at the same time, because the phone hasn't got...
  4. W

Post [ROM][GT-I9300][JB][4.3.0] CyanogenMod 10.2 official nightly builds // discussion

So this means no kit kat for the S3? At least until there's a stock kit kat in Q3 2014... This is probably my last Samsung device, only nexus devices from here on... Sent from my Amiga 500
  5. W

Post Asus-made Nexus 10 tablet reportedly coming soon

Failure rate here is 2 out of 2. Plus extremely frustrating experiences with the costumer support... Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
  6. W

Post [ROM][GT-I9300][JB][4.3.0] CyanogenMod 10.2 official nightly builds // discussion

Battery life is really great. The best I've ever had, by far! Big thank you to the cm team! Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
  7. W

Do you also have to do this after every nightly you flash? Or is there a trick that it keeps the "GE" camera as standard? And is there a source where you can get this camera app? I still have the first one that leaked, but maybe there are improved versions? Sent from my Amiga 500
  8. W

Same here. Focal looks promising, but at the moment not usable. But since this is a nightly, that's totally fine. By the way: A big thank you to the cm team. Really great work Sent from my Amiga 500
  9. W

+1 Sent from my Amiga 500
  10. W

I had the same phenomenon. Wipe data out of recovery and reinstall apps without titanium helped Sent from my Amiga 500
  11. W

Is it just me or is the search feature in the mobile app more or less unusable? I always have to change to the browser view in order to find what I'm looking for Sent from my Amiga 500
  12. W

On my device it says: <stringname="backupLocation">TitaniumBackup</string> How exactly should I rename it in order to be able to use titanium backup again? Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
  13. W

The same here. Would love to solve that Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
  14. W

Wait a few months. Out of the box Asus products seem fine, but they fail after a short time (my experience with TP & N7). And their customer care should be renamed to customer despair... Sent from my Amiga 500
  15. W

Post [Q] Clockworkmod (CWM) can't find zip files

Thanks, I didn't know that. Is this new? Sent from my Amiga 500