Recent content by Wolfbreak

1. Wolfbreak

Post New system update available

Seems like Android 11 is now released in the first Region for the European Version. https://xpericheck.com/XQ-AS52/21598891
  2. Wolfbreak

Post [ROM][MM][UB] 32.2.A.5.11 | E6653 | E6683 | 5.0.0 FINAL | eXistenZ MM 05.04.2017

Thats right shehabskull behaviour wasnt a good reaction either but its better to solve this over PM to keep this Thread clean.
  3. Wolfbreak

Post [ROM] [Z5/Z5P-Single/Dual] RXSW Moonbreakers Edition [1.7.0] [30/09/16] [6.0.1]

Im sorry guys for the dead development from my Side. I announced often to come back once i have a little free Time again. After some months of alot work i have a little free Time but the main Problem is i lost motivation to Develop lately. Thats also the Reason why im not really active on XDA...
  4. Wolfbreak

Post [AROMA] RXSW Marshmallow Edition [4.0.0] [03/06/16] [6.0.1] [OTA]

Im sorry guys for the dead development from my Side. I announced often to come back once i have a little free Time again. After some months of alot work i have a little free Time but the main Problem is i lost motivation to Develop lately. Thats also the Reason why im not really active on XDA...
  5. Wolfbreak

Post [ROM][MM][UB] 32.2.A.5.11 | E6653 | E6683 | 5.0.0 FINAL | eXistenZ MM 05.04.2017

Stop your childish behaviour. Pandemic and Niaboc solved their Problems long ago and are good Friends since that. I dont want to sound rude but who are you to start this discussion? Its not at all your Business if RXS Members and Niaboc have or better had a Problem, they are all grown men who...
  6. Wolfbreak

Post A2017G (European/International Model) Nougat

It seems theres no Update for Austria yet. I had the same Problem. I downloaded the OTA from ZTE Site for Germany i think and now im on B10
  7. Wolfbreak

Post NOUGAT is Here .......

Unlocked Bootloader is needed for this right? Im new to ZTE but i guess theres no root for locked Bootloader.
  8. Wolfbreak

Post [LB/UB] [Recovery/Root] [RecRoot V4] Sony 6.0.1 MM

Updated Link in OP. Thx to akshay2shah
  9. Wolfbreak

Post [AROMA] RXSW Marshmallow Edition [4.0.0] [03/06/16] [6.0.1] [OTA]

The Development is not stopped. It is more like paused becouse i have no Time to Develop since Months, its related to my real Life Job being very hard latetly. The hardest part of my Job is always Winter Time and its almost done and i might continue if i find Time on PC. I work with Customers...
  10. Wolfbreak

Post [UB][All Variants][UPDATE 26/01]FULLY PATCHED KERNEL + ROOT + TESTING RECOVERY NOUGAT

Can anyone test if this disable Sony RIC. Its a very simple try and only temporarily but i set it to load on every Boot so it might be a Workaround until we have new Kernel Sources from Sony to patch Kernel. It is untested and im not even sure if it can work but its worth a try. Flash in...
  11. Wolfbreak

Post [ROM] [Z5/Z5P-Single/Dual] RXSW Moonbreakers Edition [1.7.0] [30/09/16] [6.0.1]

The hardest Part of my Job is finally done. I will be a little bit more active again now. Already looking forward to the now released Nougat. I cant guarentee you 100% becouse of my limited Time on PC but i probably will make a Nougat Moonbreakers ROM soon.
  12. Wolfbreak

Thanks guys. I really would like to update and improve my ROM but time is limited becouse of work. Today is also my Birthday and soon New Year, i have no Vacation so next Year i will be more active again. My Work Place has the most work after Summer until end of Winter so thats why you dont hear...
  13. Wolfbreak

Sorry for the long inactivity but its the hardest Part of Work at the moment. Beginning of Winter Season is heavy and im too done after work to work on Roms. But that doesnt mean this Project is dead. I will update it once i have enough Free Time.
  14. Wolfbreak

Not yet. I dont have Time atm. I need to work alot right now and im really done after it so its hard to work on ROMs. Need a little free time to refresh.
  15. Wolfbreak

Post [ABANDONED][KERNEL][SINGLE/DSDS][STOCK/LOS] RyTek Kernel from Team DevElite

RyTekk Kernel works and my ROM is using Systemless SuperSU. Systemless SuperSU is better and more stable for Marshmallow. The Problem we once had which we thought Systemless SuperSU coused it was a completely different Problem and had nothing to do with that. I used RyTekk Kernel and Systemless...