• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Wolff07

1. W

Post [Guide][Crossflash] V450PM to V500EM Android 11

Could you teach me how to do this? I have v50 sprint unlocked
  2. W

Post Android 12 Beta 5 (RC)

hello, how can you test the beta? ALso I have V450PM but dont know how to install android 11, in the forum is a treat about to cross from v450pm to v500em android 11 but it sound very complicated to me.
  3. W

Post [Guide][Crossflash] V450PM to V500EM Android 11

Hello I have a V450PM sprint but I am not in usa, this device is unlocked gsm (I got it in Ebay), If I try this can I lost the unlocked GSM?? Are the steps clear for the ones that dont know nothing about flash, twrp, partitions, etc... ME!? or there is something that can be complicated at the...
  4. W

Post Sprint V50 in Europe?

Hello! Where can I learn how to use adb? I must do this with the LG v50 too
  5. W

Post How to copy/install obb with Android 11 (beta)

My smartphone dont have sdcard, just internal storage, and if I Open the obb it just say "here is nothing to show"
  6. W

Post How to copy/install obb with Android 11 (beta)

I tried do it with kingroot but It doesn't have support for Android 11 beta in my pixel.
  7. W

Thread How to copy/install obb with Android 11 (beta)

Hello, I open this trying to resolve this problem. My phone is a Google Pixel 2XL with Android 11 beta. When I download an apk with obb data I cant copy the obb files to Android/obb folder because the file Explorer app (I used a few) cant get permission to apply changes on this folder Even if...