• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by woofwoof75

1. W

Post Question Has anyone tried GSI on Alioth yet?

I can understand why they do it, it's to stop the people sell the device on AliExpress, buying in bulk from the pre launch sale and install malwares on the device and ship out. So the 7 days delay means they have to hold it in stock and make their business not very nice... Stock pilings.
  2. W

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][alioth/aliothin][11] LineageOS 18.1

My phone is root, I use Air Frozen to freeze most apps 😜 those apps that always somehow wake up even I never use them for a long time. And also I use Tasker to auto start apps.
  3. W

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][alioth/aliothin][11] LineageOS 18.1

ROM seems to working fine on my K40/latest firmware/12+256 No stutter sound like others mentioned. But I formatted the data… and forgot to backup the rom first.
  4. W

Post Question Looking for an alternative full backup solution to Titanium.

I use Migrate now... I think so far it's the best... also I've Titanium Backup, MyBackup Pro (before)... In the midst of switching to other ones... then I tried Swift Backup... but if you want privacy... and avoiding using Google Backups... This is not an option... it is very annoying that every...
  5. W

Post [DEV][ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 (Android 11) for Raspberry Pi 4 B

Has anyone tried Argon ONE M.2 Case for Raspberry Pi 4 with this ROM? Wonder if it will work out of the box? It has IR and Power button that I'm most concern of. https://www.argon40.com/argon-one-m-2-case-for-raspberry-pi-4.html Oh! Been trying booting up with Samsung's T5 SSD... it works...
  6. W

Post Accessories Best case for Poco F3

I bought the official hard case. Like the colours.
  7. W

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Mi MIX 2

Updated to 18.1 too... thank you very much. Found a bug with... When using split screen... The desktop is showing wrongly.
  8. W

Post Development [ROM] [11.0.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL] [WEEKLY]

Hi! I’ve K40, should I flash with global first? Which version is recommended? Thank you.
  9. W

I prefer a more official release of ROM... No offend to any Devs... Just prefer a ROM I can stick to longer... Rather than one that stop maintaining and had to switch again and again... I've had a phone before... No official ROM... And someone making tonnes of ROMs, but none go official...
  10. W

I'd love to try that too... My item has arrived at the custom, should read me tomorrow. Can't wait to try it... My first 5G phone. 😁
  11. W

Thread Question Has anyone tried GSI on Alioth yet?

I'm still waiting for my K40... And need to wait for the unlock... Was wonder if anyone has tried GSI ROM yet? Phh's AOSP etc?
  12. W

Post Question How to I switch from global MIUI ver. to CN ver 12.5?

Here better? xiaomifirmwareupdater.com I think I saw it there... I'm waiting for my K40.