• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by wsoxfan1214

1. W

Post Marshmallow 6.0 Update Odin Package Here

Why set this to private hours later? :(
  2. W

Thread [Q] Recovering texts from an S4 with a broken screen?

To preempt: I have already tried connecting it to a computer. I can't get to the com.providers.telephony (or whatever it's called) via windows explorer. It isn't present. I also have tried the adb stuff, but I didn't set the password or whatever that you need to do that. The phone is rooted...
  3. W

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [4.4.4 KK] [DeltaJen] LiquidSmooth v3.2 toroplus

So i'm still running a March build. Is a dirty flash a bad idea? And which recent build is most stable?
  4. W

Post [ROM][AOSP][4.4.2][KVT49L] OFFICIAL CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies

Cool, thanks. So MMS, 4G/3G handoff, bluetooth and screen rotation (no artifacts or blurring) are all fine in the 3/1 build?
  5. W

My apologies. I should have been more specific in that I'm looking for a version that's on KitKat. When at school, I turn LTE/4G off because I get ghost signals that don't work. When at home, I am always on 4G as I live in Chicago. So that wouldn't be an issue. In addition, I have never once...
  6. W

Hey guys, quick question. I recently got this as a replacement phone after breaking the screen on my S4. Is the 2/10 M3 build pretty stable? Are there any glitches with it, or is that the safest bet right now? Or is there a build after that rivals its stability? I'd like whichever is the most...
  7. W

Post [STOCK ROM] Stock 4.3 MJA [ROOTED/UNROOTED]

So - flashing this and then Odining the official MJA thing in the general discussion subforum should update my ROM/Modem and firmware to 4.3?
  8. W

Post [Rom][S4-Sprint][Official][Kitkat - 4.4.2] - Gummy - Nighly's

never had to use one of these. How do I do this? Thanks in advance!
  9. W

Post [Rom][S4-Sprint][Official][Kitkat - 4.4.2] - Gummy - Nighly's

A few quick questions. 1) Will this work with TWRP? 2) Has anyone upgraded to this from the MF9 modem and NOT had data issues? 3) Is 4G/MMS working? 4) Anything else notable broken? Thanks in advance!
  10. W

Post [GUIDE]How to safely root MJA 4.3

Will this work with TWRP too?
  11. W

Post [OEM] Official v4.3 MJA from Samsung is up~!!

This should open up the possibility for a full MJA (with all the works) minus Knox and with root soon, yes?
  12. W

Will this trip Knox. And just making sure - what did you mean by "three button into the new recovery"?
  13. W

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod Nightly Builds for jfltespr

Good. we'll finally have a KitKat ROM then. Hopefully MMS and everything works when it comes. At the very least in Hangouts with integrated SMS.
  14. W

Alright, my main question with this: I would like to keep TWRP so I can flash a 4.4 ROM when it comes out. Will flashing this via TWRP remove TWRP or leave it be?