Recent content by WSTxda

1. WSTxda

Post [MOD] (APP) Gallery QuickPic (2021)

UPDATE GUYS!!! Don't forget to read the new FAQ with new questions answered... ;) Google Drive download link removed.
  2. WSTxda

I fix a lot of things to Android 11, like the incorrect behavior of the scoped storage and the critical bug: image disappearing, but unfortunately i didn't get any results in try fix sd card diretory :(
  3. WSTxda

Unfortunately, there is no fix for that yet.
  4. WSTxda

Your name is not on the ban list, if you have not been banned from the paperplane federation. I think you asked me to talk about it before, so I already explained what happens
  5. WSTxda

I've already made a little progress, so if you want to test tell me on Telegram
  6. WSTxda

I am currently working on correcting the scoped storage to SD card, until then avoid moving or copying media with QuickPic
  7. WSTxda

Post [ROM][11.0][SURYA/KARNA] PixelExperience [AOSP][20/01/2021]

Hello would like to report a problem Strangely, conversation balloons don't work for me, I tested it on Telegram and other messengers that support it like Signal. Someone suffering the same problem?
  8. WSTxda

UPDATE GUYS! 😜
  9. WSTxda

people who do not have a telegram rest assured, give me some more time to launch, I'm trying to fix boring a11 bugs, this is a priority, I intend to correct the main problems and publish a release here, be patient
  10. WSTxda

quickpic does not run in the background, but uses a lot of process memory when a transfer or rendering activity is performed (wifi transfer, move, copy files) this uses hardware acceleration for greater efficiency. so if you use a lot of these features it will show up on the battery usage chart...
  11. WSTxda

remove quickpic to force dark theme list in miui dark theme options
  12. WSTxda

hello to all users, sorry for the lack of activity. :( I am currently unable to keep updates for personal reasons. I ask for the understanding of all of you, I'm sorry for "abandoning" you from the topic at XDA. I have little time to deal with questions, so if something is urgent send me an...
  13. WSTxda

Hi, thanks for reporting, on Android 11 you may need to grant access to storage before using it, otherwise the message will be persistent. Cloud services have always been disabled in this mod... Regarding the camera folder, I cannot interpret this error on my device, I will wait for the use of...
  14. WSTxda

New update guys, Android 11 starts to be supported from now on!