Recent content by wwwryan

1. W

Post Zlink App

You still would be a way to activate it. Why bother? If you want Android Auto on an Android tablet just use Headunit Reloaded.
  2. W

Post Question [Question] New phone 1, unable to communicate with Google servers

@Who-Lep thank you so much, that indeed fixed the issue. Once I factory reset and completed all setup without any SIM card inserted communicating with Google servers worked correctly. Much appreciated!
  3. W

Post Question [Question] New phone 1, unable to communicate with Google servers

Thank you for your reply. I did just manually update to 1.1.1 via sideload. If on device OTA updates are buggy that is not a big deal. I don't mind manually updating as this phone is mostly just a test/play device and not my daily driver. I will attempt the steps you mentioned and setup with...
  4. W

Thread Question [Question] New phone 1, unable to communicate with Google servers

I received by nothing phone 1 via beta membership (I'm in the US) and for some reason it refuses to communicate with Google servers. Whether during initial setup, trying to add a Google account, or trying to access the Play Store I am always faced with the error: There was a problem...
  5. W

Post Dasaita - Latest MCU and Updates for Dasita PX6 1280x720 MAX10

I am having this same issue as well in one of my vehicles that has a HA2153-MAX10-CP installed. I will try your firmware provided and see if that helps. Thanks!
  6. W

Post Dasaita - Latest MCU and Updates for Rockchip CPU platform Stereos

Anyone else running the VIVID firmware now seeing what seems like ad overlays popping up sometimes? I will try and get a pick next time but I had one recently that said something like "Great driving, do you want to download this app?"
  7. W

My vehicles are mostly shared between the family. We don't extensively use native Android as other members would be getting my personal messages, reminders, emails, etc. when using the vehicle/stereo. I also have multiple iOS uses that rely on ZLink for CarPlay. I get why some people find it...
  8. W

Can I ask which model HU you have? Is Bluetooth and ZLink wireless AA/CP still working after upgrade? I saw reports elsewhere the 10>11 upgrade breaks Bluetooth due to the chip not being compatible with A11.
  9. W

Huh? My Dasaita absolutely supports wireless Android Auto emulation that's why I bought it in the first place. Why is updating MCU pointless? The manufacturer released the update, I want it installed.
  10. W

My apologies for not reading all nine pages in depth. I had just read the 13 pages on getting AA working right and was getting lazy. I got it booted into recovery mode and flashed MCU and firmware and factory reset and it's working now. Apologies if I wasted your time or attention. šŸ˜‚
  11. W

Installed the latest MCU 3.71 (although inside the rar and at install it shows 3.69) and the 20210311 PX6 firmware and now my HA2135-MAX10-CP is stuck in a boot loop. It shows the boot logo for a extended period of time, briefly flashes recovery mode, and then repeats. Any tips are greatly...
  12. W

Post Zlink App

Also curious if anyone has pinpointed the correct way to setup the Dasaita MAX10 CP with wireless Android Auto. I have gotten mine to work here and there by connecting to hotspot but it seems inconsistent. I read many pages of the thread but doesn't seem like any of us have nailed down the...
  13. W

Post Zlink App

Can you please share the proper way to update ZLink? I have a HA2135-MAX10-CP and want to make sure I install it correctly. Do you install with Titanium or some other third party app? I previously found a generic root for PX6 I used on VANKU HU. Is there an ideal root method or software for the...
  14. W

Post [TOOL] rkDumper (utility for backup firmware of RockChip's devices)

Trying to pull image from this rk3399 device but doesn't seem to pick it up. Any ideas? Maybe I need custom version? 1.5 Device #7: Android ADB Interface VID = 0x2207, PID = 0x0006, REV = 0x0310 (USB 2.0)
  15. W

I am having trouble locating your link. Would love to try upgrading my Zlink on my head unit if apk is available. Thanks!